Mephisto Genetics House of Dreams. Illuminauto Edition

You definitely back in the saddle
I sure am tryin my friend.

Here are some pictures from today. Everything is just crusing right along. I am hoping that the round that is a couple weeks old starts to get into stretch mode pretty soon. I think they are though. My DWC DG Is doing amazing her roots are already starting to branch out off the tap. Anyway here’s some pics there is a closeup of the tester nug I clipped off the sour Alien Livers it smells sooooooo good.
5B70239F-6955-4083-811C-3767C7255FE5.jpeg
FF1864A1-A99E-486A-8629-5F9D3AB3B804.jpeg
AC154370-7C76-436F-A1E6-B0B093AAD2AB.jpeg
B4EB8B6B-2625-4919-AAB6-C69F96B8236D.jpeg
C876A341-E7D9-40C9-ACB6-BBA8C10CAE89.jpeg
2798D507-0B4E-4681-86B7-04B24CE0D34D.jpeg
C5EA06FB-0636-4837-BAF4-0E07089A156A.jpeg

Wow holy crap man, youve really stepped things up since the last time i saw one of your threads, it was a long while ago. Everthing looks awesome. If youve got a couple dwcs going, you might wanna try that photosynthesis+ bacteria, im using it with a dwc MBAP and the plant is freakishly huge, thougj i dont know for certain if its the photo+ or just the dwc and other stuff im doing, but its several times larger than any other mbap ive seen. I didnt see what youre doing for airation, but i got an 8" air disk, and 900gph pump, and have ridiculous growth even when the res temp got into the mid 80s for a while. Sorry if u know all this stuff already lol, youre doing great bro im impressed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice to see you back man! Some of those strains are killer, I'm on the end of my run of Double Grape, Sour Alien Livers, Bubbly Livers, Gold Glue, and White Crack. The Double Grape for me has been one of the biggest plants I've grown to date, with some super frost to accompany!

Nice to see you back man! Some of those strains are killer, I'm on the end of my run of Double Grape, Sour Alien Livers, Bubbly Livers, Gold Glue, and White Crack. The Double Grape for me has been one of the biggest plants I've grown to date, with some super frost to accompany!
Yep I have seen some monster DG’s that huge cola in IG was what prompted me to fire up the ole DWC bucket.

And thanks @stoney T i will have to look into that photosynthesis + also great job with the air. It’s crazy how they can withstand waaayy higher temps with enough air

Yep I have seen some monster DG’s that huge cola in IG was what prompted me to fire up the ole DWC bucket.

And thanks @stoney T i will have to look into that photosynthesis + also great job with the air. It’s crazy how they can withstand waaayy higher temps with enough air
I'll have to throw up a picture of mine, it's in the early stages of flowering and Im still geeking at the size! Airpots and coco seem to be the winning method for me

Back