Horticultural Lighting Group's Light Up Your Summer Grow and Show!

Congrats to all those who were chosen to grow n show with these bad boys! Def gonna be some happy campers! That 650R would be dope in my 4x4 but just got a light to test from someone else so didn’t wanna enter my name in knowing I’d need to get another tent! Hopefully I can upgrade it to the ginormous Diablo with the next event @Les @HLG puts on for us! :thumbsup:

In other news y’all represent and grow some trees so HLG will be feeling equally generous next time around! :d5:

No one wants your crappy brick weed! :hump: lol
what-did-you-say-16059258.png

oh-no-you-didn-t-random-31076779-273-243.gif

@Les @HLG could you inquire if HLG would be willing to provide a discount code or some form of benefit for the AFN forum members? I manage a lot of cannabis groups on Facebook and I've been dropping links to the HLG subforum and this thread; would love to share some cost savings to the growers!

Quit sleeping on the job! Already been done! Discount code is: AFN for 10% off.

@Les @HLG could you inquire if HLG would be willing to provide a discount code or some form of benefit for the AFN forum members? I manage a lot of cannabis groups on Facebook and I've been dropping links to the HLG subforum and this thread; would love to share some cost savings to the growers!

Thought he said afn gets 10% off but I smoke a lotta weed so maybe I hallucinated that! :rofl:

Back