Horticultural Lighting Group's Light Up Your Summer Grow and Show!

Think I still have a compressed brick from 1975..............
I have like 25 seeds from some ol Mexican brick weed from the late 90’s! Be interesting to see if I can get 1 to pop! See how it grows with love!

Q
And the 650R Diablo light will go to @THE BEAR

Thank you all who entered this grow and show! Your support for Horticultural
Lighting Group has been outstanding!

Now let the growing begin!

View attachment 1335412
I can't believe that this bad boy Diablo will be coming to me, I'm absolutely gobsmacked and eternally grateful for this chance.
I wanted to upgrade to LED away from Hps and WOW this is an upgrade indeed,
Thanks so much HLG and @Les @HLG and of course AFN.

:vibes:

I agree! Having grown some from the few seeds I found.................... even smoking leaves was better!

I have an untested hypothesis that brick weed is actually fucking FIRE weed if it was grown right. Arguably a lot of that was Mexican or Colombian landrace genetics, no? If they were properly grown out, I suspect there are some cannabinoid/terpene profiles in there that we don't see in a lot of today's "watered down" genetic pool.

Now grow us some kickass bud!

Q

I can't believe that this bad boy Diablo will be coming to me, I'm absolutely gobsmacked and eternally grateful for this chance.
I wanted to upgrade to LED away from Hps and WOW this is an upgrade indeed,
Thanks so much HLG and @Les @HLG and of course AFN.

:vibes:

I have an untested hypothesis that brick weed is actually fucking FIRE weed if it was grown right. Arguably a lot of that was Mexican or Colombian landrace genetics, no? If they were properly grown out, I suspect there are some cannabinoid/terpene profiles in there that we don't see in a lot of today's "watered down" genetic pool.
I had totally forgot about brick weed... Omg I can see it now... Horrendous but at a youthful age back in the 80s that and red leb was all I could get my hands on round these parts :smoking:

Back