Horticultural Lighting Group's Light Up Your Summer Grow and Show!

Congrats @THE BEAR - BIG ONE!! :D

:vibe:

... So @Les @HLG .. going back to my DIY project ... where can i get some of those HLG logos?? ... Oh and the driver .. I'm looking to save a few francs (doing it on the ole' el cheapo) and those drivers cost a pretty penny

I had this idea from when hobbes was upgrading the server ... you think these cheaper versions will power the samsungs???

1624716267384.png

:pighug:

Thanks for the opportunity!! Looking forward to seeing them all rock!!

I fear such an attempt to power your light with such a basic power supply, will lead to much frustration and over consumption of Cannabis..........

:cools:

... So @Les @HLG .. going back to my DIY project ... where can i get some of those HLG logos?? ... Oh and the driver .. I'm looking to save a few francs (doing it on the ole' el cheapo) and those drivers cost a pretty penny

I had this idea from when hobbes was upgrading the server ... you think these cheaper versions will power the samsungs???

I can probably hook you up with some swag! PM me!

Back