Horticultural Lighting Group's Light Up Your Summer Grow and Show!

Congratz 2all :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: looking forward to the next round :wiz:

sparky.gif

:worship: Thank you Les and HLG! :thanks:
Congrad's to the lucky recipients of the phaaa-aat QB lights as well! If you're new to QB's, you're gonna love them :thumbsup:

.........................................................View attachment 1335475 ..........................................................

:worship: Thank you Les and HLG! :thanks:
Congrad's to the lucky recipients of the phaaa-aat QB lights as well! If you're new to QB's, you're gonna love them :thumbsup:
Thankyou... I can't wait :d5: :vibes: :smoking:

Hey Now,
Man oh man ain’t this stuff grand! It’s tooting my own horn time!
Seriously folks, where are you going to find a place a special as this? @Mossy and @Son of Hobbes along with the other admins @blue , @Waira , my humble self have made this happen and our super @Global Moderators that are the glue that holds us together. We, along with all of you make our little corner of the internet what it is.
Let’s show @Les @HLG how we do it here at A F N!
Peace,

This is just great to see people getting to try some of the best lights on the market today. HLG is going to be a big part of AFN I can feel it. It is just fabulous to have them with us CHEERS.

Back