Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Meanwhile the Bronsons are building up some serious frost..
View attachment 1636698
Definitely 1 of my favourite @Sawney_bean strains.. possibly top 3 and absolutely top 5 from the many I've grown so far. Great job on these m8.
Thanks mate. It's a Defo a frost monster. I will need to make the gen1 soon with a nice cross . Looking good mate.

2 of the IRN Sky out for their first water in 7 days.. since the great flood of '23 lol
View attachment 1636699View attachment 1636700View attachment 1636701View attachment 1636702View attachment 1636703View attachment 1636704View attachment 1636705View attachment 1636706

Chopped 1 of these early.. tried it speed dried.. already prepared to go ahead and say its pure fire.. cannot wait to get the other 3 down and dried.. another complete banger from @Sawney_bean The taste is def from the cheese side of the mix which I just love.. old school.. and she kicks like a mule. Will grow again without a doubt.
Nicely done mate. I will be keeping the CHEESE dominant in this strain for sure.
The smaller dark green pheno will probably be the goal for the gen1.
Thanks for growing my seeds mate it helps me out immensely to plan out future bangers lol .
Legend.

Nicely done mate. I will be keeping the CHEESE dominant in this strain for sure.
The smaller dark green pheno will probably be the goal for the gen1.
Thanks for growing my seeds mate it helps me out immensely to plan out future bangers lol .
Legend.

My pleasure m8.. ill stick some pics on your thread pre chop.. let the masses see the goodness lol

Happy Sunday AFN fam.. a day for kicking back.. and of course tending those indoor gardens we love so much..

20231008_085617.jpg

Happy Sunday AFN fam.. a day for kicking back.. and of course tending those indoor gardens we love so much..

View attachment 1637235
The gardens all looking happy and lush ;) Out of interest what extractor fan are you using? I'm thinking about getting an EC fan at some stage to reduce noise a bit.

The gardens all looking happy and lush ;) Out of interest what extractor fan are you using? I'm thinking about getting an EC fan at some stage to reduce noise a bit.

I don't have one in there atm m8 just a wee fan to move the air.. tent door stays open most the time with the room door closed.. im gonna stick my extract up soon tho and put it on the inkbird to try control humidity even a bit.. the extract fan I have is a cheaper one.. black orchid I think.. but effective and did the job for years while I used it. Given its age and price it must be an AC fan m8. For the record.. I've had to Google EC fans there to see what the difference was lol technology eh!!

I don't have one in there atm m8 just a wee fan to move the air.. tent door stays open most the time with the room door closed.. im gonna stick my extract up soon tho and put it on the inkbird to try control humidity even a bit.. the extract fan I have is a cheaper one.. black orchid I think.. but effective and did the job for years while I used it. Given its age and price it must be an AC fan m8. For the record.. I've had to Google EC fans there to see what the difference was lol technology eh!!
Some of the new ec fans apparently have very low operating noise 25db+. Mines been running for 4years with shutdowns in the winter which really doesn't help with oxidisation on the motor. I'm going to try and keep the show on the road this year and pray for no snow..

Ive stuck a Samsquanch OG bean into a root riot cube tonight.. and we wait.. Friday/Saturday we should see her up and she'll be going into a 10/12L pot of light mix.. or maybe a 15/20L pot.. we'll see what the mood is come the day.

Looking real nice! I just finished a breeding run with the Grape Cheese and had 2 Grapey Walter leaning phenotypes to move the project forward with I'm super happy about.

Back