Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

And here's where that leaves us..
16971439409323306616313405230163.jpg

2 Bronson, 2 Tropicana Cookies, 2 Grape Cheese and 1 Slaughtered Lamb. Hoping to see the Samsquanch pop through the cube tomorrow or Saturday to join the party. I won't be topping the 3 front girls.. takes too much yield away from a smaller pot in my experience.

Samsquanch OG is alive and up through her cube. I'll pick up some soil later today and stick her str8 into her forever home. Ohhhhhhh I love a new baby plant :woohoo:
Good to hear you're wee baby is up mate. I haven't grown any of the sam,og so I'm not entirely sure what you will get . It was hitting all the spots when I made the f1 . Ooooosssh

Good to hear you're wee baby is up mate. I haven't grown any of the sam,og so I'm not entirely sure what you will get . It was hitting all the spots when I made the f1 . Ooooosssh

Good good my man.. I'll give her my best attention as always.. bigger pot this time and trained rather than topped.. next up is an old fav.. the mighty Predator.. in a big pot.. 19 days til germination lol

Good good my man.. I'll give her my best attention as always.. bigger pot this time and trained rather than topped.. next up is an old fav.. the mighty Predator.. in a big pot.. 19 days til germination lol
The sam,og mother had terps of menthol peppermint. It will be cool if it pops out in yours. A big PREDATOR will indeed be nice to see again .
Legend.

Back