Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Couple of pics of where we are before I leave the girls in the hands of my holiday Gardner for 5 days.. she'll nip in a few times and water what needs done..
View attachment 1634210View attachment 1634211

The TCookies are a bit closer to the light but it's as good as we're getting for now.. I think the IRN Skys will be approaching the finish line by the time I return.
Looking good in there bro. :thumbsup:
Nice clean perpetual garden you got going… should definitely help keep your jars full year round. :mrgreen:

Have a fantastic trip my friend. :lol:

So sadly my holiday Gardner has lost her touch and didn't follow my instructions on how much to water the plants.. which resulted in the tent floor being completely flooded to about 1 or 2 inches and the plants standing in it except the TC and the new seedlings.. on the seedlings I left instructions to feed them once mid week.. 100ml each.. she seems to have fed the solo cups to run off.. twice in 5 days.

Plants out and drained.. 2 inches of water removed from tent floor and no point goin on about it. I left instructions.. she did her own thing.. at least they're still alive is the best thing I can say.

The poor seedlings look nothing like my usual efforts..
16960611583948485106625478423569.jpg

..which irritates me most.. but I'll let them dry out and see how they look in a few days when the decision will be repot in 3L pots or scrap and start again.

I can only be grateful to the girl for helping out but at the same time.. I left simple instructions for a reason.. because I knew how much would be enough to water without run off/flooding!

So sadly my holiday Gardner has lost her touch and didn't follow my instructions on how much to water the plants.. which resulted in the tent floor being completely flooded to about 1 or 2 inches and the plants standing in it except the TC and the new seedlings.. on the seedlings I left instructions to feed them once mid week.. 100ml each.. she seems to have fed the solo cups to run off.. twice in 5 days.

Plants out and drained.. 2 inches of water removed from tent floor and no point goin on about it. I left instructions.. she did her own thing.. at least they're still alive is the best thing I can say.

The poor seedlings look nothing like my usual efforts..
View attachment 1635549

..which irritates me most.. but I'll let them dry out and see how they look in a few days when the decision will be repot in 3L pots or scrap and start again.

I can only be grateful to the girl for helping out but at the same time.. I left simple instructions for a reason.. because I knew how much would be enough to water without run off/flooding!
There's always dramas when I get back of my hols, 1st day back today for me and I know they'll be crap to deal with. The positive is you're still in the game and the ladies survived the great flood :crying: . Sometimes I feel my little lady should of paid more attention to the Generation Game, the idea is.... watch the expert do it, now it's your turn:crying::crying:

Anyway.. let's have a look at them.. IRN Sky front fading into 3 Bronsons at the back..
1000022759.jpg
1000022753.jpg
1000022752.jpg
1000022754.jpg

1000022751.jpg
1000022755.jpg

IRNS are on day 58 and in the final furlong.. Bronsons are at day 41.. one looking a bit pale but still budding and healthy enough.

Last edited:
Tropicana cookies day 22.. both topped last night and looking lush.. these weren't on the floor of the tent!
20230930_091212.jpg
20230930_091205.jpg

And of course the poor babies.. at day 7.. not beyond saving by any means.. yet.. but they've definately had too much liquid to deal with..
20230930_091217.jpg

All things considered mate they ain't bad at all. My mate still kills plant's he's that shit and lazy.
Maybe only one night in the doghouse is sufficient to show disappointment lol 😆
And no treats lol 😆
Welcome back .
:devil:

Back