Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Well grown mate, u must be well proud,, onto the next one now lol
Looking forward to your next run now, any idea what strains u be running next?

Thanks m8. Was gonna be Nugz but there's been a change of plan late on lol it'll be sawneys small Lecter defo possibly half and half with his slaughtered lamb. Can't wait. Itching to get goin already.

Thanks m8. Was gonna be Nugz but there's been a change of plan late on lol it'll be sawneys small Lecter defo possibly half and half with his slaughtered lamb. Can't wait. Itching to get goin arlready.
Class man, I'm really looking forward to get another one going too but not sure what to grow yet, definitely gonna do lecter again, would Bronson be a candidate to do along with the lecter Gen 1 ya think. :d5:

Class man, I'm really looking forward to get another one going too but not sure what to grow yet, definitely gonna do lecter again, would Bronson be a candidate to do along with the lecter Gen 1 ya think. :d5:
I'm doing just that mate. My mate is doing half BRONSON half LECTER gen1. So far they are growing at the same rate and same structure size. :thumbsup:
Both strains have the same LECTER male.

I'm doing just that mate. My mate is doing half BRONSON half LECTER gen1. So far they are growing at the same rate and same structure size. :thumbsup:
Both strains have the same LECTER male.
BRONSON has critical mass Jack herer x lecter
You will have some fruity budz on this cross. :thumbsup:
I made this cross to create a F1 strain I can add more genetics to . I already know where this strain will go on the next run . :thumbsup:

Back