Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Been handy enough m8.. Just giving each pot a wee lift every day see what's dry and what's not.. doubled up on the base bloom nutes.. they seem to like it :thumbsup: really enjoying rhe grow still.. roll on the chicken shit :eyebrows:
Good good dude .happy to hear. It's an army of little critters . :cooldance:

The fastest/most developed of the 16 Special Kush.. 39 days old!!
20220318_093053.jpg

Will she blow us all away and be done in 7 weeks?? Report back in 10 days time to find out :eyebrows:

The fastest/most developed of the 16 Special Kush.. 39 days old!!
View attachment 1433213

Will she blow us all away and be done in 7 weeks?? Report back in 10 days time to find out :eyebrows:
Absolutely amazing - I can only be impressed at this grow, speed, space used, quality genes - smoking time is on its way :worship:

What's the situation with the small Lecter mr.wizard? U were workin on a shorter lecter weren't u.. or did I imagine reading that somewhere :crying: so many potions being mixed it's hard to keep up :eyebrows:
you are correct sir. I do have the small fast LECTER.
It was the type of plant I hunt for, so couldn't pass up on seeding the wee thing. It's another 8 weeker pheno. I will be hunting it out next grow for gen1 and another well planed cross F1.
16476044583065642251494050948045.jpg

you are correct sir. I do have the small fast LECTER.
It was the type of plant I hunt for, so couldn't pass up on seeding the wee thing. It's another 8 weeker pheno. I will be hunting it out next grow for gen1 and another well planed cross F1.
View attachment 1433259

Exxxxxxxxxcccelllleeennnt.. (in a montgomery burns style).. Guess what I'd like to grow a full tent of after the Nugz.. eh.. eh.. can ya guess lol :eyebrows: :crying: not that I tend to get ahead of myself on the growing front.. no no no.. I just like to remember all the P's.. Prior Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance :smoking:try sayin that with a few lemonade shandys down the hatch :smoking:

No rest for the bean wizard.. btw.. u might wanna close your blinds m8.. @Zaaboot is taking photos of u in the green lab lol

Back