Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Haw mate I'm no that gray. :crying:
but not far from the same unkempt way :crying:
My plan was to cross the small LECTER with the HELLRAISER as I make gen1 of it . Then see how that F1 turns out and take it from there . :eyebrows: the small LECTER F1 will still throw out larger phenos . if you were to sog it , all you need to do is some easy management of the largest one's. Easy . Lol .

Haw mate I'm no that gray. :crying:
but not far from the same unkempt way :crying:
My plan was to cross the small LECTER with the HELLRAISER as I make gen1 of it . Then see how that F1 turns out and take it from there . :eyebrows: the small LECTER F1 will still throw out larger phenos . if you were to sog it , all you need to do is some easy management of the largest one's. Easy . Lol .

U know me my man.. I fear no F1s.. now that I know what that means :crying: :crying: :crying: I'll have a crack at a tent full of them if ya like and we can see what comes out pheno wise? Of course.. there is the small matter of a Nugz SoG for me to do first haha So u may have a run of the F1 small Lecter done yourself by then??

U know me my man.. I fear no F1s.. now that I know what that means :crying: :crying: :crying: I'll have a crack at a tent full of them if ya like and we can see what comes out pheno wise? Of course.. there is the small matter of a Nugz SoG for me to do first haha So u may have a run of the F1 small Lecter done yourself by then??
I might give it to my mate to grow out as a full grow and I select the plants I need . That way I can do multiple strains just as I'm doing at the moment.

F1 small lecter yum yum
Perfect for a sog

Back