Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Hard to say just yet m8 but the stretchy wee ones should do and O per pot and I'm gonna guess the shorter pheno somewhere between half O and an O per pot.. I have a figure of 10/12 Ounces in mind overall.. but purely guesswork at this stage of course. What's absolutely nailed on is that it'll be the biggest single haul I've pulled out of this wee tent by far.. it's hands down the best use of a small space :thumbsup:
I love it mate. It's evidence that it's possible to get a nice variety of flowers in a short time and a small space used wisely can produce magic.

I bet you shat a brick when the tent was full on day 21 . But wait !! What's this! Flowers? No! Yup ! Lol

The growth rate is unbelievable m8. I mean look at them for 37 days.. I've had autos at 37 days still not flowering and I'm solemnly looking at them teary eyed knowing that its gonna be another 90 day 'auto' grow.. not with the SKush my man.. up up and away :superhero:
Im Loving this grow from day 1 :thumbsup::pighug:

The growth rate is unbelievable m8. I mean look at them for 37 days.. I've had autos at 37 days still not flowering and I'm solemnly looking at them teary eyed knowing that its gonna be another 90 day 'auto' grow.. not with the SKush my man.. up up and away :superhero:
Im Loving this grow from day 1 :thumbsup::pighug:
I promised no shit , but chicken shit. Result.
You make me happy mate. Just trying out my strains me knowing what you will revive at the end gets me excited:woohoo1:

That tent looks banging hope. You are doing sawney beans justice what could be better you going to have a jungle in there.
Top growing 10/10 every time.

Thanks for the tag! I do enjoy the way you guys are doing things… my current… Not quite as packed as you guys.

2EEE578E-397E-4CA1-B7B6-5711F1E1F289.jpeg

Back