Holes in my leaves ? , but looks/seems healthy otherwise, HELP

Fun-guy

LMAO
Reaction score
Hello Folks, I have 4 Mephisto Sour Crack plants going, Day 25 now ,;

all look great to me (a novice). Only one has these holes appearing, ive looked good and see NO bugs yet anyways. This plant seems very healthy to me. I have not topped or LST ,nothing, growing natural.
Any help/suggestions/advice welcomed please.

IMG_6619.jpeg
IMG_6620.jpeg
IMG_6622.jpeg
IMG_6624.jpeg
IMG_6626.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks
Well I wouldn't want that sucker to hop over to another plant, wonder what I should do
look real good for any and kill(of course)
spray-- but with what?
yank it, but its doing so well
all the above
Damn-it ,guess ill look it over very very well, I kinda have though, huh

Looks like caterpillar. They're tiny and hide well. There's a bunch of brands that make a BT spray for caterpillars. You can buy it at home depot or any decent plant store. You're gonna want to get to it pretty soon but it's definitely fixable

Hello folks, So I decided to wait until darkness and check it out good and did a kind of heavy de-foliation , I guess hoping to get the leaf(s) carrying any critter(s) on it (probably silly) and when I got done, looking her over again, I found a bug on a leaf, not real sure but looks like a basic cockroach(?) huh. Not sure this was my nemesis or not but glad I did what I did, just hope she can handle it and dont hermie on me with all the stress I put on it being there was talk of hermie/males with this strain, but still glad I did it , hope for the best, Having Fun !!
also thanks for all/any of the help/advice !!

IMG_6631.jpeg
IMG_6634.jpeg

picture makes it look huge, no it was pretty small, about half size of my pinky fingernail.
IMG_6629.jpeg

IMG_6635 (1).jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6635.jpeg
    IMG_6635.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back