My Run off

Perfect Proph.

This is the answer I'm looking for.. Yes I calibrate the pen everytime I make up my feeds. Maybe overkill but I just have to be sure. The slurry test shows that the B&Q verve soil is acidic with its pH of 5.1.... I should have prepared the soil with lime to ph buffer the soil. Next time it'll be coco. Soil is just easy to get a hold of.

Perfect Proph.

This is the answer I'm looking for.. Yes I calibrate the pen everytime I make up my feeds. Maybe overkill but I just have to be sure. The slurry test shows that the B&Q verve soil is acidic with its pH of 5.1.... I should have prepared the soil with lime to ph buffer the soil. Next time it'll be coco. Soil is just easy to get a hold of.
have you grown with coco before

Never.. Although I've started off seeds in coco and repotted in soil.

Cheesus where have all you come from..the sativa stoners are here This is remarkable.. All these replies.. That's what I'm talking about. Thank you ever so much.

Cheesus where have all you come from..the sativa stoners are here This is remarkable.. All these replies.. That's what I'm talking about. Thank you ever so much.

the short answer -> afn is the best canna site on the web, period :shooty: ppp

Never.. Although I've started off seeds in coco and repotted in soil.

i love coco bro and plenty of us use it i feel it gives you more control

i love coco bro and plenty of us use it i feel it gives you more control

i'd rather study quantum physicz :rofl: :rolleyes2:

ok ok, me getin me coat now...:smoking: ppp

i'd rather study quantum physicz :rofl: :rolleyes2:

ok ok, me getin me coat now...:smoking: ppp
why aren't you a fan of coco i think my plants speak for themselves

@M1Dnite :welcome:Welcome back to AFN:welcome:. Measuring run-off is an inexact science and mostly unreliable to tell you what is really going on in the pot. Get an Accurate 8 Soil probe or a Blue Lab soil probe to test the PH in the root zone. Most soil does not need much as long as the fertigation and watering going in is at the correct PH 6.3 for soil. I do not know what B&Q verve is? Can you post a picture of the guaranteed analysis?

As far as future grows, determine the kind of grower you want to be baased on the amount of time you want to set aside for doing it. Then we can look at options.

Time dial.jpg

OK so just a little pic to compliment my thread.

I just went and gave my plants a feed... I've done away with the flush as I feel it's not needed just yet. Went for some TNC cal mag even though they might not need it. So a weak dose of just 2ml per gallon.

Tap water @ 7.8 once the calmag went in the ph was 6.8

Thanks everyone who contributed to the thread. Its on to the wellie boot grow now as I've some spare 2 week old seedlings.

Thank you

Attachments

• DSC_0216.JPG
    DSC_0216.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
Back