First time grower at week 10 of veg? Help

At which point do I stop 12/12? What should the flowers look like before switching back to normal lighting?

At which point do I stop 12/12? What should the flowers look like before switching back to normal lighting?

u keep it at 12/12 for the duration ;) any deviation at this point is cauze for possible reveg and/or hermie :nono: ppp

What does hermie ppp mean?
its means she could try changing sex growing balls instead of buds as males don't grow flowers only females and i agree id throw these on 12 hours dark get them into flower

Hermied means it is male and female, ppp means puf puf pass and is something nice to say like GO PACKERS

What does hermie ppp mean?

thoze are two totally diff thingz, lol :rofl: hermie = hermaphrodite, meaning havin both male & female sex...sumthin u def don't want :nono: and ppp = puffpuffpass & is simply me own personal signoff ;) ppp

Okay everyone, I’m hanging in there with these plants. I ordered a more substantial light BUT it is not working correctly. Only the ‘bloom’ lights are working, the ‘veg’ lights (blue) aren’t working. I’ve ordered a replacement. The light says to have both ‘veg’ and ‘bloom’ lights on. Is it okay that I am running the ‘bloom’ only until I get a replacement? I’m assuming that some light out of the fixture is better than none. Thoughts? I’m still doing 12/12 and invested in a timer so I’m consistently getting 12/12. I haven’t really mentioned the smaller plant which is about 2 weeks behind the other plant but I’m guessing it is also a photoperiod plant and not an auto?
Smaller plant is also from Canuk and is sour diesel.
I’ve added some new pics for comments. I’m trying guys.

Both plants:
FAE76AC9-7785-4CCD-9EDE-0FDCBCF670A3.jpeg
A18B5C65-B95C-4BD5-89E4-CF1B61EF2278.jpeg

11 week old plant:
F6CF0AE5-8D9B-4FE2-8730-1A48D0E8777A.jpeg
2138DFC0-1D04-4895-8AEC-6E11DB71BEFF.jpeg
2CCEE143-7FA6-479B-9A0D-E03AC48665B1.jpeg

Back