New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Day 0
CDLC popped up last night and RBF is visible but not yet up. Lights out in an hour, so ill call it Day 1 when they come back on.
20220829_090147.jpg
20220829_090140.jpg
20220829_090129.jpg

I find the first few days or so to be brutal. Nothing to do but stare at them and say “Cmon guy let’s go! You look the same as you did 6 hours ago, let’s kick it up a notch” lmao

How’s the humidity situation going?
Dehumidifier started working today when I tried it. Still not doing a great job, I think it must have a clogged filter. But its at an acceptable level at least. And humidity in this tent is fine for seedlings at 70. Lung room is at about 50-55%, trying to get it lower

I find that usually happens due to it not being planted deep enough but I've had some just come out weird like that as well. I'd try to cover up that tap root lightly with some soil. They are sensitive to light and can be damaged by it.

I find that usually happens due to it not being planted deep enough but I've had some just come out weird like that as well. I'd try to cover up that tap root lightly with some soil. They are sensitive to light and can be damaged by it.
Thats what I did, thanks!

Back