HLG Halloween Event

Holy shit. That's awesome. Here I was all coming in here to shit talk about how I'm going to take home the light with the pumpkin I haven't even bought from the store yet, but...
full-house-olsen.gif

Ooh I have a pumpkin! I'll have to get on carving it before the deadline.....
The deadline has been moved, but that doesn't make me less curious brother :pass:

Good luck @DCLXVI I'm sure you'll do a better job than I ever could!
Don't underestimate yourself :thumbsup: Patience is more important.
Why don't you give it a try? :toke:

Oh damn these are amazing!! I know what the gf and I are doing this weekend.

Alright you convinced me, hehe. I ran to the store and bought one of those $4 pumpkin carving kits and a second little pumpkin to practice on. And I actually have an idea of what I want to do with them.
Don't forget. You still have a fortnight to enter your masterpiece :woohoo:

Wow, there’s some steep competition and with my art skills I’m not even gonna attempt to try and make a fool of myself. Lol
Great job everyone
Come on!!! We know you can make a fool out of yourself, just add a pumpkin :biggrin:

And a shout out to @nomis , @THE BEAR , @olbobcat. The more the merrier :yay:

:vibes::vibes:

full-house-olsen.gif

The deadline has been moved, but that doesn't make me less curious brother :pass:

Don't underestimate yourself :thumbsup: Patience is more important.
Why don't you give it a try? :toke:

Don't forget. You still have a fortnight to enter your masterpiece :woohoo:

Come on!!! We know you can make a fool out of yourself, just add a pumpkin :biggrin:

And a shout out to @nomis , @THE BEAR , @olbobcat. The more the merrier :yay:

:vibes::vibes:

I'm in lol

Thank you for the rep @AutoBobje @Kyote @hairyman. I really appreciate it!

I normally don't carve pumpkins and the few times I have they came out horrible. This time I wanted to make it look good, so I bought a pumpkin carving kit. Those little serrated blades work really well. Making the smaller pumpkin fit was slow going, taking out just a little bit at a time. The teeth also took a little while. I used an X-Acto knife to peel the outer skin off. I did the smaller pumpkin a few days in advance and the wrinkling around the eyes and mouth work really well because it makes the poor guy look distressed, hehe.

Back