HLG DIABLO 650R (The Bears Grow & Show)

Sorry, I've been tied up with other work. Sounds like a PH issue to me.
My water was crazy a few weeks ago, came out black and stunk,
Had to use the water 2 days after,
So I think they must of added something to the water to fix it,
Now at the end of the month there Gona dig up the road and replace half a mile of water pipe,

Planning my next grow at a new location and have decided that im Gona put the tent on its side,
Problem is that the tent has 3 vents and when I turn the tent sideways,,,
only 1 side will have vents,
So I've got the vents off my old tent and im gona cut a holes and glue the vents onto the opposite side,
Want it to be neat looking and still be able to be used again the right way up if I need too.

Ive measured everything up and it will work great with the 650 R
If I take 50cm off my height by going sideways then I'm still within the same parameters as I'm running this current grow.
Will have extra room for my other stuff then,
Will get another 12inch circulater to sit opposite the other 1.

I can see it all now

Haha I'm away bed ffs

A few pics of the last sideways grow before I go
:coffee: :weed: :coffee: :weed: :coffee: :weed: :coffee: :weed: :coffee: :weed: :coffee: :weed::coffee::weed::coffee::weed::coffee::weed: :coffee: :weed:
Screenshot_2021-10-24-02-02-22-007.jpg
Screenshot_2021-10-24-02-01-40-883.jpg

Went a
Planning my next grow at a new location and have decided that im Gona put the tent on its side,
So I've got the vents off my old tent and im gona cut a holes and glue the vents onto the opposite side,
Want it to be neat looking and still be able to be used again the right way up if I need too.

If I take 50cm off my height by going sideways then I'm still within the same parameters as I'm running this current grow.

I can see it all now

Haha I'm away bed ffs

:coffee: :weed: :coffee: :weed: :coffee: :weed: :coffee: :weed: :coffee: :weed: :coffee: :weed::coffee::weed::coffee::weed::coffee::weed: :coffee: :weed:
View attachment 1380954View attachment 1380955
After having another proper look today it's looking like I'm just Gona reposition 4 trusses so the tent can go the right way up,

Handy enough to move as I just have to remove the square stud joiner and push the truss up and reattach to the upright beam in front of it,
You will see what I mean in the next week or too,
Ye never know I might inspire someone, lol
DONT TRY THIS AT HOME FOLKS
IMG_20211024_142922.jpg
IMG_20211024_142932.jpg
IMG_20211024_142948.jpg

Went a

I can see it all now

Haha I'm away bed ffs

View attachment 1380954View attachment 1380955
After having another proper look today it's looking like I'm just Gona reposition 4 trusses so the tent can go the right way up,

Handy enough to move as I just have to remove the square stud joiner and push the truss up and reattach to the upright beam in front of it,
DONT TRY THIS AT HOME FOLKSView attachment 1381111View attachment 1381112View attachment 1381113

Went a

DONT TRY THIS AT HOME FOLKSView attachment 1381111View attachment 1381112View attachment 1381113
Just so you know I was looking into doing something similar and you really don't want to mess with the trusses without consulting a structural engineer. Idk if you ever intend to sell but beyond the potential for severe structural damage to the house you also risk not being able to pass an inspection. Also, if those are ceiling joists (which more often than not they are) they really aren't meant to hold more weight than like the actual ceiling. The drywall/plaster/fixtures/etc, that is. You will more than likely need to put in sister joists for them to be able to withstand the additional weight of adding in a subfloor plus your grow equipment. I'm sure you've done your research, just want to make sure you don't ruin your house :jointman:

Back