Feeling good with all the love from my AFN tribe.

But...

Things did have another problem, and I wanna do damage someone in a certain justice department office for leaking my case to the media...
May have employment issues, but a few days later, and I still have a job.

Free the Herb, brothers and sisters, Free the Herb.

Tired................

Hi SM,, :bighug:

good to know things worked out OK, allways a worry when you see a pal have to lie low after a security scare etc.

What's the veggies, any intresting chillies :biggrin:
Great to have you back safe n well :bighug:
:pighug:
Hey my friend good to hear from you :pighug: glad you didn't have to do time that's no fun:thumbsup: Sorry you had to go through all that :eyebrows: .
I'll watch you grow peppers or whatever if you journal it! :smoking::goodluck:
Hey @Shiva's Mistress Welcome back. You be a good girl while on probation we don't want to be prison pen pals :clapper:.
so glad the air of freedom still fills your lungs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here have some of this too :toke: View attachment 1116922
Good to hear you are OK, but still sounds like a big scare and still not good to pay a fine and be on probation. Fingers crossed for you that all goes well and good to see you back :bighug:
:woohoo::yay:Great to see you back Maria, was worried about you, am glad its all good. I had 2 packages snatched by customs but no letter, 3rd went to the office address instead. Be good take care :biggrin:
Sucks that you had to deal with that. glad your not in a cage, leave those for the birds. Be safe.
Glad things worked out as well as they did. The ganja gods were with you, my friend.

Before you know it a year, and a peck of peppers, has passed.

Back