Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Happy to find this Forum and join you all to discuss autoflowering ganja.
I've been out of this scene for some time now, but had a number of gardens (mainly indoor, first hydro but then all organic) almost 20 years ago with photoperiod plants.
I started with some local outdoor seeds from friends, from around latitude 30-35 south, which I grew and bred to make some nice indoor strains.
Then I was given some of those lovely Dutch indoor clones which were the best at the time, Northern Lights, Silver Pearl, Afghani, and bred those in with my local plants, creating some nice hybrids which I worked to stabilize for a few generations.
I then moved on to other things and gave hundreds of seeds of those strains to friends, who grew them indoors and outdoors, with much success.
Now I'm back, in a new location, and want to try these autoflowering plants of some of the more recent strains.
Have successfully acquired a number of seeds from www.marijuana-seeds.nl who provided excellent service and stealth shipping:
5 X White Widow Max Auto Fem
5 X White LSD Auto Fem
5 X AK47 Auto Fem​
These are the MSNL "auto strong feminized" pack (strangely cheaper than the "auto feminized").
5 X Sour Diesel Auto Fem​
Plus these free seeds that they threw in:
2 X Cheese Auto Fem
3 X Great White Shark Fem
5 X Northern Lights Reg​
About to germinate the first 20 seeds in a week, while preparing the guerrilla garden, so back to outdoors again. I'll probably start a new thread for a little journal on that.
Keeping the Cheese, Great White Shark and Northern Lights for another project, with the good old Northern Light making me think of my old breeding program, it's such a classic, reliable line.

Happy to learn from you all,
Lots of love and hugs,
Maria <3

Last edited:
Welcome Maria.Is that your picture in your avitar?If it is don't forget about security issues unless your in a legal location for growing weed It might not be best to show your picture.

Hi Maria,Welcome to AFN,best canna site on the web,,if ya ever need anything,just ask anybody,friendly people and good vibes here !!!

Welcome Maria.Is that your picture in your avitar?If it is don't forget about security issues unless your in a legal location for growing weed It might not be best to show your picture.

Don't worry, it's not me. Looks pretty close, though.
(Hope that doesn't break any Forum rules...)
Thanks for your concern. Security is a major issue where I presently am.

Back