AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows

IMG_20240629_192327211.jpg
IMG_20240629_192605919.jpg

Jeb at Autoseeds.com is the best! He sent me 9 replacements for the 6 I killed. With the 3 that survived the first round that's a dozen. My neighbor wants to try growing, so that will be 6 outdoors at his house and 6 indoors at my house. That's NY Legal!!!
The survivors from the first round are 1 week old:
DP-GFog-DsD_day7.jpg

The replacements for the deceased:
autoseeds_replacemts.jpg

Northern light's​

&​

Durban Poison​

View attachment 1691225
You're a little hideaway gave me a flashback! I hadn't thought about it in many many decades!

How cool would it be to have a grow in a 1950s fallout shelter? I remember the fallout shelter my uncle built out in Odessa. He built it obscenely deep and large. I think what impressed me most was that you could go to it anytime of the year and it was nice and cool in there.

Off with there heads!
g3sYXdg.gif

I topped both girls above the 6th node. It may have been a bit of a FIM but I'll clean that up later. I usually lop off the lowest node but ill wait to see how they grow before deciding. I gave them there first full depth watering with some recharge mixed in. Also gave the DoSiDos some Epsom to try and get some more color in her leaves.

20240630_104313.jpg

20240630_104324.jpg

20240630_104340.jpg

A day late for my update. There was a tragedy, we lost amnesia but I had one seed left and enough time in the season so she got soaked and right into some soil and she was poking here head up the next day. One of the fastest seeds I’ve ever had let’s hope that translates into a girl on the move. I’ll be putting moving her around the yard to get all day sun to make up for the death of her older sister. I was gonna post a pic but it’s too gruesome for this family site. Here’s her sister though
IMG_3846.jpeg
and of course AK-47 going strong
IMG_3844.jpeg

Set the girls up and irrigation last night cause I will be away for a few days. Been fertigating every other day now they’ll start once a day feedings. Both girls are a little slow and I think it’s my fault from being behind on nutes and lighting finally got them up to full ppm 600 and 30dli:headbang:

Day 17

Godfather OG

IMG_0394.jpeg
IMG_0395.jpeg

Moon rocks

IMG_0396.jpeg
IMG_0397.jpeg

Back