IMG_3794.jpeg
and Ak-47 day 12
IMG_3793.jpeg

Howdy y’all :toke:
Update #3
Durban Poison
Do Si Do
Day #16 for both.
Things going great in the tent so far. The girls are now in their permanent home. I transplanted to 5gal grobucket systems on the 22nd. I used great white in the hole and on the rootball.

Very lightly watered in from the top and then added 2qt PH’d (6.4) water to each reservoir to get those roots going south.

After seeing some growth I added 2 more qts to the empty reservoirs this afternoon. I’ll start giving a weak Strive nutrient mixture on the next watering.
I’ll be topping above the 4th node.
I have 270ish umol’s at each plant and will be bumping that up soon as well. Still 19/5 schedule

Here’s some photos throughout the last week.
TC_00743.jpeg
TC_00752.jpeg
TC_00754.jpeg
TC_00757.jpeg
TC_00759.jpeg
TC_00764.jpeg
TC_00775.jpeg
TC_00772.jpeg
D03F2719CE7D_1719236834.jpeg
Hope everyone is having a great grow experience.

Catch y’all next week
:bighug:

I've had some pretty great results in the past, so maybe I was starting to think I know something. Smackdown time. The first 6 seeds had 100% germination in paper towel, and started to show movement after planting in coco, but all stalled and wilted. I didn't do anything different from my past successful grows. I was a little "down in the mouth" for sure. After a few days of moping I soaked the 1 seed I had left of each strain: Godfather OG, Durban Poison, and Do Si Do. I don't know why the first try failed, but this time I changed as many things as I could:
1. Baked my coco at 300°F for 3 hours in case there's something in there that eats roots
2. Planted in Solo cups instead of 3-gallon pots of coco/perlite
3. Started them on the office shelf instead of the basement grow-room
4. Changed from tap water (150 ppm) to rain water (20 ppm)
5. Reduced Megacrop 1-part from 2g/gallon to 1g/gallon
It looks like these 3 are gonna make it, so I'll call today day2:
DP-GFog-DsD_day2.jpg

I've had some pretty great results in the past, so maybe I was starting to think I know something. Smackdown time. The first 6 seeds had 100% germination in paper towel, and started to show movement after planting in coco, but all stalled and wilted. I didn't do anything different from my past successful grows. I was a little "down in the mouth" for sure. After a few days of moping I soaked the 1 seed I had left of each strain: Godfather OG, Durban Poison, and Do Si Do. I don't know why the first try failed, but this time I changed as many things as I could:
1. Baked my coco at 300°F for 3 hours in case there's something in there that eats roots
2. Planted in Solo cups instead of 3-gallon pots of coco/perlite
3. Started them on the office shelf instead of the basement grow-room
4. Changed from tap water (150 ppm) to rain water (20 ppm)
5. Reduced Megacrop 1-part from 2g/gallon to 1g/gallon
It looks like these 3 are gonna make it, so I'll call today day2:
View attachment 1690468

Same brand coco as your other grows? Are you reusing coco?

Sex New
Blue dream is showing sex. Its day 19. I also topped her today. Durban is on day 12 doing good as well.

Blue dream day 19 showing sex kinda hard to see with the camera after topping
IMG_3422.jpeg
IMG_3417.jpeg

This was before topping
IMG_3420.jpeg

Durban day 12 I removed the first node today after this pic
IMG_3423.jpeg
IMG_3424.jpeg

Same brand coco as your other grows? Are you reusing coco?
It was a combination of used coco/perlite, sifted through a 3/8" screen, and new coco, all well-rinsed with 2g/gallon of Megacrop 1-part, pH'd to 6.0. It's the same mix I've used for years with no problem. I also watered in 1 teaspoon/gallon of Gnatrol a couple days before planting, because last summer I lost some seedlings to fungus gnat larvae. Thanks for the reps, btw. I appreciate your expert insights.

It was a combination of used coco/perlite, sifted through a 3/8" screen, and new coco, all well-rinsed with 2g/gallon of Megacrop 1-part, pH'd to 6.0. It's the same mix I've used for years with no problem. I also watered in 1 teaspoon/gallon of Gnatrol a couple days before planting, because last summer I lost some seedlings to fungus gnat larvae. Thanks for the reps, btw. I appreciate your expert insights.

No problem you are welcome I don't know about expert insights just a stoner thought :shrug::d5::pass:

Back