Live Stoners Hi All, New to the Community and first autoflower grow

OH yes...boiled alcohol extraction is super fast...I make enough for 2 of us to take for more than a month in less than 2 hours. I have found great results with every single strain I have tried in tincture(all high THC strains). Tried around a dozen strain now.

My problem is the location of injury and the type...its basically 2 separate levels of upper neck discs that are ruptured and one of the discs are being jammed into the nerves, which results in constant aggravation. Upper neck injuries are very hard to deal with since its basically the control center of the brain being effected. I saw 2 specialized surgeons and neither of them would do surgery as risks would be too great, and a negative result would lead to paralysis.

That is a damn shitty type of pain to live with, my cousin fell off scaffolding 3 stories high and has life long pain from rupturing his upper level discs. My sciatica comes from a lower ruptured disc that decided to turn into sciatica eight years later and has been six years with that fun. Some days I can't walk or even sit in a car for a five minute ride.

PEA has been real for my pain relief and is non pharmaceutical. Derived from soy lecithin I believe and is found naturally in the body. I have never been one to take meds for pain, only cannabis. I would not advise anything other than a healthy lifestyle believe me. My diet is 100 percent paleo. Tried ketogenic diet for epilepsy but found better success with paleo and actually the AIP auto immune protocol diet.

Surgery? I will never go down that route myself. It's hard to say to someone else not to get surgery because you never know the pain they are living in. However, I personally know two people in my immediate family that went that route and ended up off way worse. Scares the hell outta me!

Damn...feel for your cousin...know exactly what he goes through. Sciatica pain isn't a walk in the park either man! Serious back pain in general is just brutal. I have problems with my middle and lower back as well.(scoliosis and something else...forget the name)

I will certainly look into PEA...thank again. Knowing its natural is a big thing for me these days.

Yes I too know of a few folks with injuries like mine that surgery only did negative things in the long run. When pain becomes excruciating and constant for years, you look into anything that "might" help. These days I have turned my back on the system, if I wanted pills I would go see a drug dealer. :D Best move I ever did was drop the opiates and all of the other crap prescribed by pill pushing doctors.

Damn...feel for your cousin...know exactly what he goes through. Sciatica pain isn't a walk in the park either man! Serious back pain in general is just brutal. I have problems with my middle and lower back as well.(scoliosis and something else...forget the name)

I will certainly look into PEA...thank again. Knowing its natural is a big thing for me these days.

Yes I too know of a few folks with injuries like mine that surgery only did negative things in the long run. When pain becomes excruciating and constant for years, you look into anything that "might" help. These days I have turned my back on the system, if I wanted pills I would go see a drug dealer. :D Best move I ever did was drop the opiates and all of the other crap prescribed by pill pushing doctors.

Yes! Drop the opiates, I can't stress that enough to anyone prescribed them for pain.

First thing that helped with my pain after opiates was a change in diet. It takes a lot of effort and mental determination but you can relieve your pain to a large degree by eating the right foods. And for that matter anything you consume or your body comes in contact with. Inflammation decreases through proper diet, thus relieving pain. The second thing that a person should be doing daily is exercising. And I don't mean lifting, running or any type of strenuous activity. Stretching, walking and just getting out and moving around. Hell even meditation and yoga to an extent. Your body is a machine and just like a car, has an engine (your heart). The more you drive and faster you drive does not mean that your engine is going to run better and last over the long haul.

It's a struggle living with real pain but there are definitely alternatives to opiates out there.

To get back on the cannabis stuff, where is the proper place to start a journal? Soon as these seeds arrive I am gonna start one up. Hoping two weeks or so. Maybe throw some pics of my setup a few days before they arrive. About time to get to work!:smoking:

Back