Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ghetto Weed
I've been lurking for months, trying to bone up on these new-fangled autoflowers. I grew up in the 70's in the Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee planting bag seed by the creeks. I have always had a pretty green thumb, but I've never grown indoors. Whole 'nuther ballgame, right?

Anyway, I have a 12X12 basement room with a 4X12 grow tent in it. I'm starting out with some 8 tube T5HO fixtures and 12-65 watt actual CFL's. My very next purchase is going to be a DE-HPS.

I'm growing using all organic super soil I made myself, I am not going to use anything except rainwater and organic teas for watering/feeding. This is going to be my medicine, and I want it all organic. My first grow consists of 5 Cream of the Crop "Crop Circle Auto's", 2- Critical Mass Collective
s "Auto Purple Skunk Mass" (freebies), and 8-Mephisto Genetics "Sour Crack". I started everything in Jiffy Pellets and I used one of my old 1/8inch triangle die repair abrasive stick to scarify all of the seeds. Within 24 hours two of the Crop Circle beans were already above the soil and I gently dug through the rest and all of the Crop Circles and the Purple Skunks are pushing up soil within 36 hours. I believe in getting those seeds to JUMP when I plant them! LOL
So, I imagine I will be asking some questions from you superstars, I'll try not to ask anything just outright stupid.
Send me good growin' vibes!

Welcome! I’m new to the group as well and have found this to be the spot! Sounds like a pretty nice setup for a first indoor. Best of luck and keep on growing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from out of the shadows. We have lots of helpful members to help you along with any questions you might have. Come and join in the LiveStoner thread to chat, bs, or if you have a question. Good vibes on your grow :vibe:

Thanks everyone! I have noticed that this board seems to treat everyone well, that's why I came out from under my rock. LOL

Hello oT,

you have found the right place to make your Auto home, keep posting my friend and tell us all about your grows. cheers..........eP.

Back