Live Stoners Hey AFN

NG420

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey guys thought i would give a proper intro after posting the updates on the current grow.
Here is my current setup i have used for this grow.

My setup includes:

Tent: Secret jardin Lodge 120 tent. 0.8m x 1.2m x 1.45m. (With propogation section removed, used as a whole)
light: Skyline 400 mk2 & Skyline 600mk2 throughout + the addition of a 400w skyline
medium: 50/50 blend of coco and plagron bat mix
Other: Puremate Humidifier, Von Haus De-humidifier, C02 exhale bag throughout, Inkbird Temperature controller, Fan heater (outside of tent), Prima Klima 5" fan and Carbon Filter, smscom fan speed controller, 2 RAM clip fans, 16" Oscillating floor standing fan - outside tent, Essentials Digital pH meter, Essentials Digital EC meter, Thermometer/hygrometer floor - Babymoov, Thermometer middle -cheap online buy, pipe cleaners, bamboo, chikamasa manicure scissors... shit load of zip ties hahaha :smoking:

Nutes:

Cal Mag
Canna Terra - Veg & Flores
Roots Excellurator H&G
Multizyme H&G
Big Bud - Advanced Nutrients
Overdrive - Advanced Nutrients
Molasses Unsulphured Organic Blackstrap

Feeding:
From seed to week 3 > No nutrients given as soil was rich enough. Watered with tap water pH range between 6.2 6.5

Week 3 > Canna Vega, Cal Mag (added in week 4), Roots Excellurator, Multizyme.

Week 5 > Canna Vega, Canna Flora, Cal Mag, Roots excellurator, Multizyme.

Week 6 > Canna flora, Big Bud, Molasses, Roots excellurator, Multizyme.

Week 8 > Molasses, Big Bud, Canna Flora, Roots excellurator, Multizyme.

Week 9 > Overdrive, molasses, Canna Flora, Roots excellurator, Multizyme.

Week 11 > Dechlorinated tap water.

I will be using 20 fabric pots.

c.jpg

At the start of the grow the girls were under a 400w Skyline mk2.

a.jpg

The setup with nothing in it

4.jpg

There was no space for the fan inside the tent so it had to be hung outside in a box to reduce noise.

3.jpg

The 5 Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG were soaked in water for 12 hours and put straight into their pots to break soil naturally. Within 72-96 hours most of them had popped up.

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 12.40.16.png

Anyway i hope that brings everyone up to date with the story so far!

Thank you AFN for welcoming me to the community.

:baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::baked::growing::growing:

Hey guys thought i would give a proper intro after posting the updates on the current grow.

My setup includes:

Tent: Secret jardin Lodge 120 tent. 0.8m x 1.2m x 1.45m. (With propogation section removed, used as a whole)
light: Skyline 400 mk2 & Skyline 600mk2 throughout + the addition of a 400w skyline
Other: Puremate Humidifier, Von Haus De-humidifier, C02 exhale bag throughout, Inkbird Temperature controller, Fan heater (outside of tent), Prima Klima 5" fan and Carbon Filter, smscom fan speed controller, 2 RAM clip fans, 16" Oscillating floor standing fan - outside tent, Essentials Digital pH meter, Essentials Digital EC meter, Thermometer/hygrometer floor - Babymoov, Thermometer middle -cheap online buy, pipe cleaners, bamboo, chikamasa manicure scissors... shit load of zip ties hahaha :smoking:

Nutes:

Cal Mag
Roots Excellurator H&G
Multizyme H&G

Feeding:
From seed to week 3 > No nutrients given as soil was rich enough. Watered with tap water pH range between 6.2 6.5

View attachment 1041968

View attachment 1041967

View attachment 1041966

There was no space for the fan inside the tent so it had to be hung outside in a box to reduce noise.

View attachment 1041965

The 5 Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG were soaked in water for 12 hours and put straight into their pots to break soil naturally. Within 72-96 hours most of them had popped up.

View attachment 1041969

5 DP Glueberry's!!! I love it.

Chopped a DP Glueberry my last grow, this is what's in store -

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-gwk-avt-short-stuff-super-cali-haze.70375/

My personal favorite plant, strain and high that I have ever cultivated.

Enjoy!

My setup includes:

Nutes:

Cal Mag
Roots Excellurator H&G
Multizyme H&G

Feeding:

View attachment 1041968

View attachment 1041967

View attachment 1041966

View attachment 1041965

View attachment 1041969

Hey @NG420 and welcome to AFN... mmmmm Glueberry OG in my top 5 auto strains, you will not be disappointed, great turps and a great taste

Nice job on hanging the fan out side the tent, it saves so much room... if noise is an issue on that fan in the future I would recommend that you make the box out of 1/2" MDF and packed with a dense foam around the fan in the box which will silence it even more.... Give me a Tag if you do I've built 2 now and hang them from my rafters in my space with chains. It's reduced the noise and vibration so much that I can run the 2 (one 5" and one 6") in my loft with the in-laws coming round all the time and none the wiser :)

here saved ya some on the welcome joint, have fun...
giphy12.gif

:pop: Off to a great start NG! Welcome to AFN :jointman:

Back