Help!

So i tried to 4g /4 litre maxibloom +15ml/4litre magnesium and it got worse,not sure because of magnesium or maxibloom :pass:

As I said, the leaves that are affected now will only get worse. You will have to wait a couple day so and looks at new growth. Is the new growth also bad?, near the buds is the best place to check.

Plus, nearly 4ml/liter of any one thing is crazy. Where the hell did you get your feeding chart?

You must balance N-P-K when you feed. Magnesium is not even in the top three of things you will feed this thing. You have it at number one...that will kill anything.

Get your NPK ratio to 1-1-2 and you will be fine.

What is in MaxiBloom? What is your NPK ratio, then you could add like .5ml/liter of magnesium if you think you have a deficiency. If not, there is most likely Mag I. The MaxiBloom.

:eek1: OK, way too close with the lights! That should be about 18", which explains some of these symptoms... you're blasting the crap out of the tops areas, that's too much light...
As I said, too much Ca and Mg is going toxic; notice what those charts indicate? I think way too much mg is going in, screwing with Ca uptake,.. the light blasting magnifies this problem,...
...what's this Mg lignosulfate-stuff, is that on top of the other mineral supplement you listed above, and how much/how often is that trace mineral stuff going in as well?
4g, what is that in volume? .. guessing a bit under a tsp.? What's their recommended dose? How often are you feeding?
Also forgot to ask what you're growing in?
..... with all this going in as is, you may need to do a flushing of the pot, pending requested info,...

:eek1: OK, way too close with the lights! That should be about 18", which explains some of these symptoms... you're blasting the crap out of the tops areas, that's too much light...
As I said, too much Ca and Mg is going toxic; notice what those charts indicate? I think way too much mg is going in, screwing with Ca uptake,.. the light blasting magnifies this problem,...
...what's this Mg lignosulfate-stuff, is that on top of the other mineral supplement you listed above, and how much/how often is that trace mineral stuff going in as well?
4g, what is that in volume? .. guessing a bit under a tsp.? What's their recommended dose? How often are you feeding?
Also forgot to ask what you're growing in?
..... with all this going in as is, you may need to do a flushing of the pot, pending requested info,...
Thx for stepping in. I just didn't have the time, but I am glad someone can help him out.

Back