Help yellow spots

Screenshot_20201222-232036.png
Screenshot_20201222-232051.png

Does this look right

Assuming you entered your parameters correct, Yes. Now use that starting at 50% strength. Increase by 10% each week until you get a little bit of tip burn then back off 10%.

Your plants will grow with just the base products but if you want them to thrive get the other products on the chart as well.

Have we talked about your water yet? Source, Starting PPM. If you are on municipal water you should be able to get a water quality report online. We are interested in the hardness and sanitation information.

Assuming you entered your parameters correct, Yes. Now use that starting at 50% strength. Increase by 10% each week until you get a little bit of tip burn then back off 10%.

Your plants will grow with just the base products but if you want them to thrive get the other products on the chart as well.

Have we talked about your water yet? Source, Starting PPM. If you are on municipal water you should be able to get a water quality report online. We are interested in the hardness and sanitation information.
No we haven't spook about ppm yet?
So I'm just about to make up my 5lt water feed,
With the starting at 50% strength that will work out to 5mls of a and b in 5ltr of water ,
Thanks for taking your time on a newbi I really do appreciate it

With the starting at 50% strength that will work out to 5mls of a and b in 5ltr of water ,

Screenshot_20201222-234730.png

You should have no problems using the entire Canna line with that water.

You should have no problems using the entire Canna line with that water.
Thanks again, should I flush Coco before I feed again or just adjust fed according to schedule, and carry on,

Back