HELP! Too many plants and not enough space

Reaction score
Please help me! First off, I have really bad ADHD as you will see. I have a 32"x32"x60" tent with 4 clones busting out of it at at 7 weeks and in week 2 of Flower. Then, in the bath tub, I have 2 clones of each strain from tenteted mothers (8 more plants). The clones were just transplanted (they matured at the wrong time, dag namit) and 1 feminized Blue Dream from and 1 Autoflower Purple Haze from seed at 3 weeks. I shocked the Haze earlier in the week when I transplanted her but it was a necessity. No she is going to be a week behind. Should my lights be up to 100% yet on the 3 week old Haze? How can I time this because I have no space the clones, seedlings occupy the tub with different lighting needs, the tents is busting at the ears and My mind is being blown because I have too much of a good thing that is going to wate. I'd love to adopt them but got banned from OfferUP for advertising adoption services. So, PLEASE chime in on this hell of a dilema of 11 pre flowere and 4 in flower, only 1 tent

Last edited:
The grow
Here is the setup

Attachments

• TUB.jpg
    TUB.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 60
  • tent.jpg
    tent.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 61
Its summer, chuck some outside?
Cheers,
EP3

Lol. That won't work then. Mmm, build something and line it with mylar?
Cheers,
EP3

Last edited:
Cupboard or wardrobe converted into a grow space?
Cheers,
EP3

Last edited:
You could put up some shade cloth and keep the extra young plants on the north side of your house. They should keep going even in that heat for a couple of weeks with regular watering.

Reactions: EP3
Clones would mean photoperiod, so they don't have to be grown out "right now" if you keep them under the correct lighting. If they're healthy, why not put them in with the mothers and let them stay in veg? Otherwise, a small space will do to keep them in veg until you're ready to put them in to flower.

Clones would mean photoperiod, so they don't have to be grown out "right now" if you keep them under the correct lighting. If they're healthy, why not put them in with the mothers and let them stay in veg? Otherwise, a small space will do to keep them in veg until you're ready to put them in to flower.
And don't forget you can always top n trim the photos for bonzai

Back