Live Stoners Help needed KALASHNIKOVA AUTO AKA WHITE RUSSIAN BUT GREENHOUSESEEDCO VERSION

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Rockstar kush
Im having hard time traing this strain just looking for advice from someone who has grown this strain i have couple roadrunner autos dinafem that love lst im experiences photo grower but new to autos ??

IDK when I go auto which is rare, i tend to just pull them open with light bondage. And just let them grow.

IDK when I go auto which is rare, i tend to just pull them open with light bondage. And just let them grow.

Yes thats how i grow as well but thisfucker is willing to strangle itself just to stand straight never had stubborn plant very short distance between nodes as well so lots of branches to tie down

On those rare times I might considering trimming selected branches and leaves. That's one of the main reason s I would rather run photos from seed. Autos are ok but I really enjoy full control.

On those rare times I might considering trimming selected branches and leaves. That's one of the main reason s I would rather run photos from seed. Autos are ok but I really enjoy full control.

Yeah i like control but i also like 10 week bumper crops autoflower is the future as they get better n better yr after yr

Do you have a pic you can post up of her?
Sounds like maybe you could benefit from a SCROG net perhaps?

I have a damn gsc growing that is the same way. The others I planted at the same time are nice full round bushes and she's got a shape that I cannot describe Lol Every time I look at her I think to myself, you dumbass you should have scrogged her long ago!

I have a damn gsc growing that is the same way. The others I planted at the same time are nice full round bushes and she's got a shape that I cannot describe Lol Every time I look at her I think to myself, you dumbass you should have scrogged her long ago!

I will get pics up soon my daughter just born so my tent has kinda on back burner for now i basically just been letting them grow the way they lime to i did manage to train the plant i was bitching bout but the nodes are very close together but its also true auto as it starting to show preflowers at 18 hrs light

Here the bitch is she has many bud sitesto grow out but she starting to train better

Attachments

• 20171202_125259.jpg
    20171202_125259.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 20171202_125237.jpg
    20171202_125237.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 192
Oh yeah! looks like you have her well under control now. She's super healthy too so nothing to look forward to but greatness!

Edit: Congrats on the new baby as well!

Back