Help have I saved my girls or done them in....

is that the actual bloom formula ratio, or the blend? It should be okay, as N is still needed during bloom, though that 6 is a bit high in relative comparison to the P and K #'s... I'd like to see more K too; most bloom formulas have P and K fairly close in number,.. some bloom boosters will have big P:K differences... for now go with what you've got, and in a week or so, revisit the nute regime again, maybe get a booster going, and try to make as much bud as you can!
I think I can safely say that I have saved them now. Here's my girls at day 39.

Eden
IMG_20160701_214408.jpg

Eve.
IMG_20160701_214803.jpg

Very proud of my girls after everything they have been through.

:bighug::worship:

:cheers: ...looks good mate, nice strong light and the bloom nute's will see you with some good smoke soon!

:woody::baby::backside:
You did it good job that was tough transplant.
I've found no matter how much I read the real learning starts when you get your hands dirty.
Having to tackle the things we've read about over and over is so different.
And so satisfying when we fix it.
You are looking good think it will be great grow.

:gary:-say on Sister SG! The gospel truth be told-- :wiz: ..thank you for that! :toke: :pass:

:gary:-say on Sister SG! The gospel truth be told-- :wiz: ..thank you for that! :toke: :pass:
They are doing well now at day 58 eden starts on just plain water to flush in about 4 days eve though half of her would be ready to flush in four days, except she keeps throwing out new fresh bud so not sure what to do with her. As I have your attention I have a plant that is either northern lights xl auto or a blueberry auto(seeds got mixed up) that is just entering week five(27 days) and is growing bloody well but is just not showing her sex yet,up to how far in the grow can autos go before showing there sex all my others have shown by about day 21 so a little concerned that I got sold a photo period and not an auto. Advise anyone please....
:smokeout:

get me mics mate! Hmmm, late veg'ing is not a good sign,... it happens, sometimes there a throwback in the pheno's and they start late, or need to be treated like a photo' with 12/12 light sched',... or the seeds got mixed up by the packer! :doh: ...is she on bloom nutes?

get me mics mate! Hmmm, late veg'ing is not a good sign,... it happens, sometimes there a throwback in the pheno's and they start late, or need to be treated like a photo' with 12/12 light sched',... or the seeds got mixed up by the packer! :doh: ...is she on bloom nutes?

My old girls eve and eden ae both on bloom nutes and eden is almost ready for flushing with eve could I flush her and remove the older bud that is ready then put her back on bloom nurses to continue what seems like a second veg..
If my younger plant shows no sex soon I will change light schedule to 12/12 after I have harvested the other two.
Eve back left(super skunk auto)
Eden back right(narcotherapy)
Esme front ( northern lights XL auto or blueberry auto).
IMG_20160717_163329.jpg

Considering what the back two went through I am pleased with what I will have from them.

:crying: wow, was she holding out on you! :hump: :nono:

:crying: wow, was she holding out on you! :hump: :nono:

Yes I think she was but not any more. Showed sex at day 35 (sorry checking my notes day 34), and now she is trying to take over the tent (worked out she is a northern light XL auto by Zambezi seeds). At day 42 she stands at 27 inches tall and her girth is approx 32x20 inches, not even but had to do some LST to her to allow my other two to finish. This Monday coming eden is getting the chop, and eve on the following Monday. Then esmetoo can have free range of the tent as her stretch at the moment is about 1 inch per day and so full of buds,can't wait for the stretch to end and watch all those buds swell up. She will take any amount of nutrients that I give her with no argument.
I feel I learnt so much with my first auto grow, and all the cock ups I made with eve and eden. Edens bud is a good size and super tight, eve on the other hand is a bit mixed up half her bud is loosely packed the other nice tight and dense. Unfortunately mostly the former but after the mistake with the DWC and subsequent transplant to soil I am happy I got any at all. I owe 90% of that to you and the others on AFN that helped and pointed me in the right direction.
Seeing what an XL auto will do is making me wonder what the XXL AUTO (forgot the strain at this time) that I saw on SEED CITY could do.

THANK YOU ALL ON AFN FOR YOUR HELP AND GUIDANCE.......:thanks:

Back