Help have I saved my girls or done them in....

Right then checked Eve and Eden, well blow me down after two days some of the leaves which had started to fade before the transplantation are getting their colour back upward growth is slow but growth non the less so I think I can say that it was a success. Most growth on Eve is on her branches and Edens growth tips are getting larger. Today they got a new room mate Esme ( n.lights xl auto or poss auto blueberry due to a mix up not sure which at the moment) just one more bean to break through then the tent is full.
Just need to think of another girlie name starting with the letter E for when she pop's. Well at least I know now that when young at least you can transplant from D.W.C to soil with out to much hassle when they mature and are harvested and cured I will post on here how much they ended up producing..........

:doc1::doc3:

Here's a pic of each plant 5 days before the transfer from D.W.C to soil...
Eve D18.JPG
Eden D18.JPG

Last edited:
the first pic is Eve (super skunk auto) the other is Eden (narcotherapy auto) both 23 days old so you can see they where not doing to well in this set up will post some pics of how they are now that they have been in soil after i have trimmed off the dead leaves etc.
:dragon1:

:cheers: Cheers to youthful vigor and a gentle hand during transplant! Nicely done mate, great save-- :slap:...they may not be much for yield, but they're on track again,.. ease into nutes as the roots reboot and grow,... :greenthumb:

:cheers: Cheers to youthful vigor and a gentle hand during transplant! Nicely done mate, great save-- :slap:...they may not be much for yield, but they're on track again,.. ease into nutes as the roots reboot and grow,... :greenthumb:
Thanks for your comment and the rep. Will not be adding any hutes soon as there is enough in the soil for a little while, but back on familier ground.....

Thanks for your comment and the rep. Will not be adding any hutes soon as there is enough in the soil for a little while, but back on familier ground.....[/QUOTE

Youth and vigor yes...Eden is not having a good time in soil to much nitrogen in it for her, Eve same mix of soil loving it so much so that she has started LST.

EDEN

Eden D27..jpg

EDEN'S MAIN GROWTH TIP.

Eden budD27.jpg

Eve's main bud site.
Eve bud D27.jpg

Eve after LST..
Eve D27.jpg

Taken at 26 days they have had a very hard start to life, and have taught me so much all ready......Any comments or advice greatly welcomed.........

..that's the down side to auto's mate-- no time to fix things! wow, they just busted out the pistils, huh- :rofl: --they've had enough too apparently!

..that's the down side to auto's mate-- no time to fix things! wow, they just busted out the pistils, huh- :rofl: --they've had enough too apparently!

Yes their pistils are drawn but not sure if they have had enough.
Eve's branches and bud sites have increased in size etc and Eden's growth upward is increasing every 24hrs alawys more then the previous 24hrs plus only just into week 5 as of today day 29.

The way I am looking at it, about another 2.5wks growth then switch over to mutes for flowering and see what I get. I know after all that went wrong my mistakes their yield will be a small one and that is my fault. I could have pulled them but no let then live on and learn some more from them. As a result of this have been quite aggressive with the LST on eve and will continue to do so, as she is the stronger of the 2 girls. Eden well a lot of TLC there as she did have it worse at the start, will post some more pics in a couple of days. Eden is growing at a rate now of 1.5cm per day and I am hoping that will increase for at least a week or two Eve on the other hand I can't rightly say how much she is growing per day as I keep tying branches back to expose the bud sites to light, I must spend about half an hour a day just tucking the leave back after I have made my LST adjustments mind you that's when I am at my calmest.......

:growing:

switch now mate, it's time! ...grow nutes will mess with bud development...

Back