Live Stoners Hello, glad to be here!

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Do-Si-Dos, Green Crush, Girl Scout Cookies
Figured I would introduce myself.. obviously new, been taking the first day to browse around. I’ve already gained some great info. Next season will be my first real go at auto flowers, I’ve harvested 3 this year given to me by a friend as an experiment and fell in love! I’ve got a handful of white widow (auto-fem) seeds and hoping to get 2 different outdoor harvests (mid summer and fall) and a couple late season greenhouse ladies. Just finishing up my compost heap to cook through the winter.. Most of my experience is indoors with cannabis, but I’m no stranger to outdoor farming in general. Thank you @epenguin and admins for the intro threads and the add! Looking forward to growing with you all!
:pass:

Figured I would introduce myself.. obviously new, been taking the first day to browse around. I’ve already gained some great info. Next season will be my first real go at auto flowers, I’ve harvested 3 this year given to me by a friend as an experiment and fell in love! I’ve got a handful of white widow (auto-fem) seeds and hoping to get 2 different outdoor harvests (mid summer and fall) and a couple late season greenhouse ladies. Just finishing up my compost heap to cook through the winter.. Most of my experience is indoors with cannabis, but I’m no stranger to outdoor farming in general. Thank you @epenguin and admins for the intro threads and the add! Looking forward to growing with you all!
Welcome! We hope you will enjoy. Many gifted people here. You can get our attention with an @ symbol then our name. @ourname.
Never grown white widow autos myself, but some day. See ya in Current Live Stoners for the guest interview.
HLG1.gif

Great to meet you! I have some more photos of the other 2 on my camera but I took this one on my phone this morning after examining the trichomes, she will be cut tomorrow morning, showing about 20% Amber. I was told it’s an Afghan strain but really don’t have much to go on. They were popped at a friend’s house and about 3 weeks into it I could see they were in trouble so I brought them home. Unfortunately they were severely stunted due to overwatering, but i got them at least to harvest so all is not lost. I had never even thought twice about autos prior to this but I fell in love with how responsive the plants are and how fast they progress.

Attachments

• DDB375FE-6C40-4412-8469-C9EF85A0CFAA.jpeg
    DDB375FE-6C40-4412-8469-C9EF85A0CFAA.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 60
Welcome to AFN. Make yourself at home! It's always good to have a new outdoor auto grower! Soon pfoorf will be all over that autos can do almost everything that photos can! We are all here to help when and were we can! Feel free to tag me if you have any general site questions or need help navigating. I grow indoors so I'm not much help there, but I can definitely point you in the direction of a member with expertise in whatever may be needed! Cheers!

Welcome to AFN. Make yourself at home! It's always good to have a new outdoor auto grower! Soon pfoorf will be all over that autos can do almost everything that photos can! We are all here to help when and were we can! Feel free to tag me if you have any general site questions or need help navigating. I grow indoors so I'm not much help there, but I can definitely point you in the direction of a member with expertise in whatever may be needed! Cheers!
Sweet! Thank you so much! I do love indoor growing.. I’ve done the perpetual harvest thing and nursed mother plants and such, lots of fun but hard to do with my nosey teenager under the same roof lol

Woohoo! Great to met another outdoor grower!! Take a look at this thread bud http://www.autoflower.org/threads/maximizing-outdoor-autos-guide-to-growing-under-the-sun.56402/
Fire me a tag if you have any questions and i'll help you out as much as i can!

Please tag me if you start a journal @912GreenSkell
@912GreenSkell i most definitely will.. probably going to start mid February.. for 10 years we’ve had an average of 4 night dipping below freezing in Feb. and 3 in March but I’m planning on creating a makeshift greenhouse for the pre-flower weeks, should be interesting, definitely will appreciate some experienced advice along the way.

Back