Live Stoners Hello from frozen divide

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am following the advise from eyes on fire and sanguine. I'm very new to AFN and growing. For the last 2 years I was in a partnership with a grow I did all the purchasing of equipment and such, but life changes and people move on,so I find that I now have to learn EVERYTHING right now. My grow space is a large room above the garage.

14 Heavy Weight Fast Vast
4' x 8' veg and flower area
6 Super Grow Led 450's
5 gallon pots
Soil mix FF Happy Frog, Light Warrior, 30% peralite, and Powdered Dolomite lime
Nutes Biobizz

Snowing like crazy right now I will post more pics very soon. Would love some advise on the nutes I've chosen, how often to water, how much to feed per gallon and how often. Good Lord I know nothing.

Attachments

• Light3.jpg
    Light3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 1481163235425.jpg
    1481163235425.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 1481599313225.jpg
    1481599313225.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 1481163213384.jpg
    1481163213384.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 1481162997510.jpg
    1481162997510.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 116
hi and welcome:pass:
tricky questions to answer,but you will soon pick it up and get a feel for it.im an eejit and i can grow so there is hope for us all.
duckcomander i think has a biobizz schedule,maybe someones updated it.i just wing it.
pop into live stoners for a cuppa
good luck.
:pighug:

Hi everyone, I am following the advise from eyes on fire and sanguine. I'm very new to AFN and growing. For the last 2 years I was in a partnership with a grow I did all the purchasing of equipment and such, but life changes and people move on,so I find that I now have to learn EVERYTHING right now. My grow space is a large room above the garage.

14 Heavy Weight Fast Vast
4' x 8' veg and flower area
6 Super Grow Led 450's
5 gallon pots
Soil mix FF Happy Frog, Light Warrior, 30% peralite, and Powdered Dolomite lime
Nutes Biobizz

Snowing like crazy right now I will post more pics very soon. Would love some advise on the nutes I've chosen, how often to water, how much to feed per gallon and how often. Good Lord I know nothing.

Plants look good for their age and from the list of ingredients you can't go too wrong ... I would have suggested growing 2 or 3 to start but you'll have plenty to harvest ... at this point watering discipline and training the roots is important to set the stage for big healthy plants ...
:pass:

A five gal pot can forgive a lot of mistakes ... at this size I would be watering them to train the roots down and out ... water them about 2 times a week and at this point I would give them about a L of water, maybe less, each time ... I would slowly pour the water in a circle 2-3" away from the plant ... pour it slow enough so that the water reaches 6-8" deep into the pot and with each watering move a little further from the plant w/ the water sinking a little deeper into the pot ... you'll want the roots to grow to the bottom but at this size you don't want to drown them ... the idea is to try to avoid wetting the entire surface of the pot until they have been trained to grow deep and to fill the pot ... the faster you fill the pot with roots the faster the veg will grow ... but being as you're using 5 gal pots there's no need to fill them w/ roots .... for feeding and watering I'd treat them as they were the size of 3 gal pots and let the extra height and width be a buffer ... since it's cold there you can run the lights 24x7 if you want for heat ... keep the pots warm ... the floor in an attic can be chilly which will slow your plants growth unless you have something between the floor and the pot ... w/ a little luck you're gonna grow 2+ lbs of top shelf bud ...
:pass:

I would start adding Calmag in about a week and continue up until pre-harvest cleanse ... start 1/4 strength and work up to full strength at 3-4 weeks ...

Last edited:
subbed up for your grow dude see you've got eyes on fire,sanguine and chester keeping an eye on you you cant go wrong (watch that @sanguine though a bit dodgy :crying::crying:) ha ha just a jape all good dudes if you ever get the urge to try dwc or coco don't copy me :smoking:anywho good luck on your grow now lets see some big girls :pass:

Back