Live Stoners Hello (again)

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I joined AFN a while back when out state announced they were legalizing. Well, it took them a while to get it done! Anyways , I’m back now . Just here to ask questions and learn. This hobby has really changed my life, I think for the better. I started with the simple goal of being self sustaining and not having to depend on a dispensary to get me and my families medicine, and quickly morphed into a straight up love of gardening. We grow our own cannabis. But we’ve also been growing lots of veggies and flowers in season with varying degrees of success lol. I’m TRYING to do things as organically as possible. All those bottles on the shelf at the grow shops sure do look cool. But they are also 90% water. And the old school guys that I know that have been doing this a long time grow big beautiful plants ( that make my little autoflowers look cute! ) without ever setting foot in a grow store . And I don’t like the idea of spraying toxic chemicals on anything that my families gonna smoke or eat. ( my wife told the local farm stand guy that and he gave us a snicker and said good luck!} So that’s where I’m at. I have some questions for you guys, but figured I’d (re) introduce myself first before I start hurling questions at everyone. Going to try and stay more active this time . Anyway, HELLO!

Welcome back. :jump:

Hello friend. Its a great community with helpful, honest advice. Some people have knowledge that is just on another level. Alway something to learn in this hobby.
Good luck
EP3

Back