Reaction score
I have a Heisenberg Special that was a freebie from my last order. This will be more of an experimental grow. I have read this variety can sometimes grow to 3' tall. Using LST and possibly topping or FIM to keep her as short as possible. The seed has cracked open and hopefully pops above ground tomorrow. She is being started in a solo cup with coco. Nutes will be GH Cocotek nutes along with Mammoth P. She is under a Roleandro "200W" COB light that may possibly be upgraded in the near future. I will post picture updates here once a week or so. Wish me luck!

IMG_3876.JPG
She is above ground but I am worried that being 3' under Cob led may have been a bit much for her. I switched out with a cfl for the next couple days and hope she grows healthy

IMG_3886.JPG
IMG_3887.JPG
IMG_3888.JPG
She has been slow growing but seems to be picking up some speed now. I will let her grow another couple of days and then will FIM followed by some LST. I need to keep her short and bushy. Like I said earlier, this is an experimental grow. I want to see how much abuse she can take, and if the results will be worth it.
PS. The little seedling is 3 Bears OG. I planted her because I didn't have much faith the Heisenberg was going to survive.

Nice, coco and cobs, a winning combo. I got some of the same freebies, when i get around to popping them, I'm going to see how big they can get. Deffo stoked to see your progress. :pop:

:slap:

Back