iampepe

twistedtreeautoflowers.com
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtreeautoflowers.com
Currently Smoking
Pure Michigan auto
Here I go again...
I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been ...

I'm an old 70-80's rocker...
I grew my first lady in a fence row on the old farm back in '86.
Here's to 30 years my brothers and keepers of this lovely life saving plant!

Let her rip...

HeavyWeight's Fast & Vast

Heavyweight Fast & Vast Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds Specs
Genetics Afghani x Skunk x White Dwarf
Type 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Flowering Time 8 Weeks
Harvest 8 Weeks From Germination
THC Content 17-19%
CBD Content 0.80%
Yield 600-800 g/m2
Height 100-120cm
Taste Sweet, Spicy Undertones
Effect Very Fast Effect, Long Lasting, Relaxing Stone
Grows Indoors/Outdoors

Fox Farm's 3 part nutes and Botanicare's Cal/Mag

FaFard Professional Potting mix

5 gallon bucket's
Well water out of the ground at 6.5 ph
Mars Hydro LED's 18/6

I soaked 6 beans in a cup of water for 24 hours then transferred to wet paper towel in a plastic container with a lid. Plain white paper towel, I have found printed paper towel will mold quickly from the ink in it. Two days in the container and they had half inch roots. Off to permanent residence in their 5 gallon bucket they went.
The beans poked their heads out the 18th of April.

Week old

10-12 days old

Day 15

Day 19
Fed 2 gallons of water with 4 TSP/20 mL of Grow big, 2 TSP/10 ml Big Bloom and 5 ml Cal/Mag. I was just giving the gals water up to this point.

Day 20
I added top soil to the buckets, approximately 4 gallons in each now.

Here's to my first attempt at pony tailing. I used a 12" pipe cleaner cut into thirds. 3 with 3 without, we'll see how they do.

Grow on...

Last edited:
I believe it does .... it is as effective at making them bushy as pony tailing, maybe even more ... the trick is to carefully bend the top of any branch that is taller than the others .... most of my super crop sites straitened out quickly but had a similar effect to pony tailing ... only need to do it a few times on a plant to see the effect ... I generally started bending at 2-3 weeks, as soon as one branch became dominant ....
:hookah:

Day 23
I gave them a drink last night 4 tsp/20 ml of big bloom, 3 tsp/15 ml of Grow big and 5 ml of cal mag per gallon. All plants now have pre flowers as of yesterday, more today. They've grown a bunch in two days....

Last edited:
Nice work ... At about 2 weeks after pony tailing each plant a time or two I begin to pinch the tops that are dominant and bend them slightly ... this causes the secondary tops that are produced by pony tailing to take off and catch up to the two or three dominant tops creating a bushy canopy ... I stop super cropping shortly after the plants begin flowering ... or when the plants are bushy enough ...
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back