I appreciate that. You are doing the kind of journal I dig bro because you not afraid to try new nutrients and heavyweight has a presence on here it should be bigger why they have strong genetics when it comes to autos. Fast and vast is always herbies auto seed co. first place seller month after month. Heck it was number 1 from day 1 when herbies put there top 10 sellers on there site so I had to try it. But the that sugar black rose was wicked to delicious seeds are not any slouches and the BSR was a beautiful high. AS matter os fact I am going to order some up do you want to see a really big plant I can show you a royal queen northern lights auto hell I will anyways I need two fifteen liter jugs and zip tie just to keep her standing I got a shit load of weed off of this baby enough chest pumping keep up the great work bro
IMG_1594.JPG
IMG_1623.JPG
. I also have a cool blog in JOE'S BLOG on Dutch Passion web site think different and auto extreme grown under 24/7 it is in april 2014. Some huge TD and auto extremes in that grow. I suspect you know your way around the wattage cottage I look forward to your journals and pictures take lots of pictures lol, I have sixteen on the go as we speak lol three think big three HBSS and 8 toof decay one dinafem high CBD strain I think that is it for now. I have a 5X9 tent
IMG_3089.JPG

Last edited:
I use galaxy hydro 1200 watt COB three apollo 6 by cidly and three galaxy hydro 300 watt actual draw 140 a piece the 1200 is 660 watts and the three apollos are a true 630 watts altogether 1700 watts give or take a watt in a 5X9 tent. I have a high end tasty led T4 2100 coming next tuesday with the latest in cree and meanwell drivers she is 36 inches long 4.5 inches thick and 7 inches wide. I also have a Galaxy hydro 66X3 watt COB 400 watt it is a epled cree copy I have not even used the last two yet but I will change out the three hundred watters and run the 1200 at half and ad my new tasty and my new cree look a like she will get very interesting coming up I will be doing a full and complete journal on the new tasty light.

Fertilizer change !!

I have had the honor to receive a new developed fertilizer series developed for the Danish waters, soft and hard water. series will be used here at heavyweight plants, which also promises great returns ... shall we see whether there will be something delicious out of both.

View attachment 608172

View attachment 608174

View attachment 608173
as well a bag of
Myco Madness is a new product containing high-efficient bacteria 5 and 18 ecto-endo mykorriza, plus 2% biostimulant rod-complex humisk acid and vitamins as feather meal as carrier
That is awesome! Your hard and amazing work is being noticed. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back