I can give it a try they have used at least five pictures on the fast an vast of mine I won plant of the month too. I will hollar at them for sure keep up the great work fellow AFNRS

xxxauto you a killing it they look spot on to be huge fast an vast has couple of distinct phenos one being squat but huge the othe tall and huge. If you would like I could show you a few pictures of both. Make sure you have lots of space for the fruit punch auto they get huge there is heavy sativa influence and when cured what a taste and the HIGH is simply outstanding. I will be following your grow with enthusiasim

Fertilizer change !!

I have had the honor to receive a new developed fertilizer series developed for the Danish waters, soft and hard water. series will be used here at heavyweight plants, which also promises great returns ... shall we see whether there will be something delicious out of both.

View attachment 608172

View attachment 608174

View attachment 608173
as well a bag of
Myco Madness is a new product containing high-efficient bacteria 5 and 18 ecto-endo mykorriza, plus 2% biostimulant rod-complex humisk acid and vitamins as feather meal as carrier
Qq new nutrients too this is going to ne wicked i love trying different nutes and supplements great work

xxxauto you a killing it they look spot on to be huge fast an vast has couple of distinct phenos one being squat but huge the othe tall and huge. If you would like I could show you a few pictures of both. Make sure you have lots of space for the fruit punch auto they get huge there is heavy sativa influence and when cured what a taste and the HIGH is simply outstanding. I will be following your grow with enthusiasim
Sounds good... Please feel free to post some pics

Here is a picture from heavyweight seed co. they used
img_1068-fc5692b2427ff36b3aacabc16dda36ddbd4ce091.jpg-nggid0269-ngg0dyn-400x300x100-00f0w010c010r110f110r010t010.jpg
it afast and vast and two or three more are mine.

Back