Nice grow going my friend. I have grown out my share of fast and vast and fruit punch auto you will love there gear bro. I have grown 15 fruit punch autos and at least 20 fast an vast hardy easy popping potent strains point being I would have not grown so much if not just top notch strains They have been pretty good to me over the years too I have had the honor of them using some of my pictures, Keep up the great work

Nice grow going my friend. I have grown out my share of fast and vast and fruit punch auto you will love there gear bro. I have grown 15 fruit punch autos and at least 20 fast an vast hardy easy popping potent strains point being I would have not grown so much if not just top notch strains They have been pretty good to me over the years too I have had the honor of them using some of my pictures, Keep up the great work
Thanks... Do u have a grow log of these ?

All done! I voted for you. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Fertilizer change !!

I have had the honor to receive a new developed fertilizer series developed for the Danish waters, soft and hard water. series will be used here at heavyweight plants, which also promises great returns ... shall we see whether there will be something delicious out of both.

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

as well a bag of
Myco Madness is a new product containing high-efficient bacteria 5 and 18 ecto-endo mykorriza, plus 2% biostimulant rod-complex humisk acid and vitamins as feather meal as carrier

This is Googled translated, the company still working on a English version of their website

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Part A Powerhouse
A professional fertilizer form, supplying all the macro-nutrients that plants use through growth and flower phase. There is added 2% -amino acid which increase cell replication, and optimizes the plant's ability to absorb fertilizer.

Why is 100% nitrate based fertilizers important to me?
Nitrogen (N) is the most important element for plant growth and if you are oriented return it by every farmer and an expert gardener. Sheep plant is not an adequate amount of nitrogen is reflected clearly in the return.

The nitrogen contained in Part A of House Power is 100% nitrate based, and do not include ammonium. Nitrate is opposite ammonium is not toxic to the plant, even in high concentrations.

100% nitrate based fertilizer makes it possible to push the plant to make its utmost without complications arise such as acidification of the medium and burned leaf tips due to ammonia poisoning.

Nitrogen is as I said the most important element from a return-oriented perspective, and if you go after a BiG return, it is important that you push the plant to the maximum.
This can bring about by Part A, Power House, which contains large amounts of phosphorus and potassium (P-K), which ensures heavy flower tops. Part A, Powerhouse also contains magnesium and sulfur (Mg-S), which ensures many crystals as well as an ethereal oil production at the high end.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Part B Calcium Plus
A professional calcium nitrate-amino acid form of which ensures that the plant is not brought into calcium deficit.

There is added an additional 2% -amino acid, which increases calcium absorption and cell formation. The advantage of a calcium nitrate-amino acid-form is that the plant is forced to absorb calcium, thereby ensuring healthy, strong stalks and optimal calcium uptake.

Why has BiG chosen the traditional calcium nitrate blend?
It is the optimum way to increase calcium absorption by the roots on. The plant occupies about 1.5 times as much calcium as nitrogen, and about three times as much calcium as phosphorus. Therefore, it is important to determine which type of water (hard, medium hard or soft) is available, and to apply the fertilizer table to match.

By making the plant this service, you ensure that the plant receives the correct amount of calcium. The result is stronger stems that can support the great flowering tops.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Part C Micro Power
Is a micro-nutrient overcheleret form to ensure that the plant will have the necessary trace elements in the appropriate amounts and ratios.

Part C, Micro Power is a professional micro nutrients, ensuring that the plant has access to 100% biologically easily absorbable trace elements. Micro Nutrition is very important and gives healthy plants that can provide its utmost and give great returns every time.

Why has BiG chosen to keep micronæringen separately in Part C and Micro Power?
Cheleringsmidllet HEDTA forms a nano cover around micronæringen, and protects it from reacting with calcium and phosphate.
When micro-nutrients are completely chelated, ensures that the plant can absorb micronæringen smoothly. Disturbed chelation forms micronæringen sparingly soluble compounds with calcium and phosphate, which the plant can not absorb.

HEDTA is only stable at a neutral pH, and decompose when either adding the party A or B. Therefore, BiG has chosen the professional solution for you that takes micro nutrient seriously!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Bud Explosion, Amino acids that give beautiful flowers!
When the plant ceases its stretch up and begins to spread outward and flourish, it needs extra phosphorus (P) and potassium (K), to produce heavy, massive flower tops.

Bud Explosion providing the necessary phosphorus and potassium, is needed to optimize the flowering period.

Bud Explosion is added to a complex mixture of 20 different amino acids at a 5% concentration.
The high content of amino acids give the plant easy access to the molecular building blocks it needs to form good buds.

Bud Explosion is a real winning formula that ensures large, heavy flower tops with many crystals. If your cultivation project does not massive and heavy flowers, try Bud Explosion.

Important Note: Do not use Bud Explosion and Stimulus together, since too much P-K does more harm than good, and interferes with the absorption of calcium, sulfur and other important elements.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Stimulus, New Generation Booster.
Stimulus is a new-generation booster that activates the plant's immune system, and provides an increased S.A.R response (Systemic Acquired Resistance).

Stimulus get the plant to release the stressmetabolitter called phytoalexins, which stimulates the immune system of the plant, which results in an enhanced response - By stimulating the immune system increases the production of crystals.

Part of biostimulanterne (auxin) the stimulus is added to increase rodproduktionen as well as to reinforce the roots in charge of delivery of nutrients to the plant.
The combination of enhanced immune response, and stronger root production results in a greater production of crystals and flower tops.

The phosphorus is present in the stimulus, in the form of lipid, ensuring complete absorption as well as minimal precipitation and leaching of phosphorus in the medium used.

Important Note: Do not use Stimulus and Bud Explosion together because too much P-K does more harm than good, and interferes with the absorption of calcium, sulfur and other important elements.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Aroma Boost, Provides taste a lift.
Terpenes are either present in the crystals of the plant - trichomes - consists of different aromatic molecules.

It is the composition and the concentration of the different aromatic molecules, which gives the plant its characteristic odor and flavor.

BiG has therefore developed a professional flavor enhancer that contains all of the building blocks present in the aromatic molecules;
bioactive sulfur, magnesium complexes and, moreover, a special amino grams, which is rich in the L-gluataminsyre.

In addition, Aroma Boost added pro-humiske and fluviske acid that enhances the absorption of fertilizers.

Aroma Boost gives the plant the opportunity to express its full aroma profile.

Last but not least, it adds the final product a richer taste.

Give smell and taste a boost with Aroma Boost.

If you have a good relationship with them try bring them in board as a vendor bro

Back