Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

Be right back with some new one. On my phone now when I get to my computer ill put up links. Ministry of cannabis base two new strains also. Auto white widow and another I can't remember right now give me a hour ill have links for ya!

Good find with the DP, always love looking at thier products seeing i have not grown any yet. but heres what i came across the other day on HERBIES Nothing super special but always good to see new things
Auto Mary Jane
! Herbies Auto Flowering Ministry Of Cannabis Auto Mary Jane Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Updated:29th Dec 2013
Auto White Widow
! Herbies Auto Flowering Ministry Of Cannabis Auto White Widow Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Updated:29th Dec 2013

oh yea and i found this from my buddies over a Emerald Triangle
! Herbies Auto Flowering Emerald Triangle Lemon Haze Auto Feminised Seeds - Updated:29th Dec 2013

Forever buds!!!!!!!!

WAIT TILL YOU GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER BUDS

PUBLIC REALEASE February 2015

A Single Marijuana Plant That Gives Buds For Decades

Marijuana plants flower when they are just a few weeks of age, but then they die. Now, BC Seeds has discovered the genetic switch that keeps the plants young for decades, keeping it stuck in the flowing stage which permits its owner, year round production of unlimited buds.

This is great news for those who want to avoid harsh legal penalties for growing multiple plants, when just a single plant will produce 20 lbs each year. Though eventually, the legal system will adjust its laws to punish a grower harshly for a single genetically modified plant, it’s still the Wild West in British Columbia for marijuana production. The costs involving testing plant DNA to prove that the owners single plant was genetically modified, is not currently cost effective, and the cases could be thrown out of court. It is difficult to even prove that growing GM marijuana is illegal, as it has been modified from what is currently labeled as illegal.

Forever Buds is what we call her.

We first started tinkering with marijuana DNA back in the late 70’s, but we have hit some major milestones since 1996 and again in 2005.

For our previous customers that are pure Organic conscious, they do not need to worry, our marijuana genetic modifications laboratory was a completely separate facility off-site and nowhere near the seed production facility for our retail customers. We have never previously sold genetically modified marijuana seeds, and never would without disclosing this information to the customer.

A typical marijuana plants life outdoors in British Columbia, Canada, starts in the spring and is harvested in the fall. But today, in the warmer climatic regions of world where frost is rare, they can survive outdoors for decades, producing buds year round. Our first mom was planted in a green house in British Columbia in late spring of 2005, and she still has buds being produced in the middle of winter 2013. She is almost 8 years old and is producing buds all the time, though we do admit, bud production does slow considerably from Mid-November through to the first week of March, yet she produces on average, 21.4 lbs per year, dried bud of the utmost quality.

In her first year, she produced only 4.2 lbs, but she was planted on May 28th, a very late start here in British Columbia. By the time she was two years old, she was 9’ 8” tall. And in her third year, we had to transplant her to a greenhouse with a much taller roof.

Today, she stands at 28’ 5” and produced 29.9 lbs of bud ending December 31st, 2012. We think she would be considerably taller if we didn’t trim off her buds all year round and also being limited to a ceiling height of just 30’.

We have found the fountain of youth of marijuana, yet we do not know how our customers are going to feel about buying, growing and smoking genetically modified marijuana. And growing up a 30’ tall plant is not going to be easy to hide from your neighbors and airplane patrols.

I SEE BIG THINGS IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!!!! can you imagine getting autos to quickly flower and then on top of that flower again muitiple times after harvest??? oh man the possibilities.

oh i found out about this from
Perennial (multi year) cannabis?

Remember You Hear It Hear First!!! well i hope you did :thumbs:

Last edited:
Very interesting. I remember seeing another cannabis strain that comes back every spring, although I believe that strain was a bit of a bust (I forget the name). Very interesting.... I look forward to seeing somebody grow it!

I cant imagine being able to grow them indoors, though. Or even outdoor in non-legal states. They should put that 30' tree in Rockefeller center for 420 haha

Thirty feet tall, Thirty pounds of bud!!! Boggles the mind, and that's before partaking of her bounty!!

has anyone else noticed prices of Auto seeds getting out of control? I don't begrudge anyone making a profit but when its getting to $20+ a seed its getting to be thievery!

has anyone else noticed prices of Auto seeds getting out of control? I don't begrudge anyone making a profit but when its getting to $20+ a seed its getting to be thievery!
that's wat I'm thinking. I been looking for good genetic. And price. Hat of to rcmc even with the auto demand rising the prices are still the same!

Well I'm to new at all of this to notice, really. Bought my first seeds in Oct. this year. I got started on autos with a freebie and then I found this place! I do think that seed prices are a bit high but thought it only natural. It's a new world and a new business, folks generally do charge what the traffic will bear. Then again I don't think a lot of the breeders and seed houses are these big outfits trying to get over on us either.
For me I think the logical next step with growing will be to produce my own seeds for autos and maintain a few mothers for photos. I don't think it will stop me from buying seeds and clones, I mean how could you resist owning some of the great genetics that are out there. But I don't think I could resist producing my own and not be beholden to anyone for my " stash". After all isn't that one of the reasons we grow? (The beholden part I mean!)

Glad To B Back

Alright got some new strains for you guys. first up is the next strain i will buy it is OG x Big Bud! its 60 bucks for 3 seeds so i hope they are worth it!

NG69
they have another auto named Dynamite that im not too interested in but im here to give the scoop not pick favorites!

Also i found this and im kinda of worried because i have not heard Aunt Mossy was working on a new strain for Joint Doctor but they just released Purple Ryder and they name drop Aunt Mossy all in the disciption so if Mossy doesnt know please someone let Mossy Know.

Also came across Dane Strains and Crop King Seeds

i have not seen any of their autos mentioned so i thought i shed some light on the strains no one talks about. im still on the hunt for anything new in the auto world and hope to keep em coming!!!

o and dutch passion has released their Durban posion auto also!:grin:

Back