Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

no where "seedmaster" just like to do my research still alot i havn't learned or strains i have not come across but thanks for the complement bro!:stylez rasta smoke:

Locked loaded, just pulled the trigger:howdy: on some Auto Seeds-Auto Chemdawg! 5 seeds for $28 cant beat that for a new strain! bomb seeds are wayyy over priced waiting for them to drop, you cant come out the gate with a high price on autos unless its highly in demand or the cross is just an amazing strain. so i also got a pyrmid seeds auto anubis. got 2 unrealesed photos freebies instead of 1 auto, im not planning on growing any photos anytime soon but itll be nice to have a unrealeased strain! its Bodhi seeds "Snow Queen" dont know what that is but i got em anyway, i got diesel strains and cotc ko crop freebies already so i thought i go with the different strain they regs so hopefully i can make a might nice cross with them keep the family alive !:X's Evil Laugh x:

*edit* wait one mintue............ they photos i can clone themHop digityjust thought of that!

I placed my order to cant wait they will be going in after this run is down (about a month) when are you starting your auto chemdogg?

Hopefully with my next run. which will be end of dec. but i just got some black jack im really curious to try.lol

black jack? whats the background? and ailibongo told me a lot of new stains are coming in the next few months

I know im sooooo excited about that! i gotta save some extra cash to stay on top of things! i gotta get the chemgdog going soon, i got my auto kush fromage going right now thats a new auto and from medicann seeds and alot of people are waiting to see how that goes. or i would start my chemdawg right away. Black Jack= Black Domina(auto)or SAD x Jack Herer(auto) Can you say yummy!lol :stylez rasta smoke: i would have held of on the black cream til next run but the misses talked me into it.lol

Locked loaded, just pulled the trigger:howdy: on some Auto Seeds-Auto Chemdawg! 5 seeds for $28 cant beat that for a new strain! bomb seeds are wayyy over priced waiting for them to drop, you cant come out the gate with a high price on autos unless its highly in demand or the cross is just an amazing strain. so i also got a pyrmid seeds auto anubis. got 2 unrealesed photos freebies instead of 1 auto, im not planning on growing any photos anytime soon but itll be nice to have a unrealeased strain! its Bodhi seeds "Snow Queen" dont know what that is but i got em anyway, i got diesel strains and cotc ko crop freebies already so i thought i go with the different strain they regs so hopefully i can make a might nice cross with them keep the family alive !:X's Evil Laugh x:

*edit* wait one mintue............ they photos i can clone themHop digityjust thought of that!

Bomb seeds is a legit bank though for sure, I agree a little pricey on the autos but thc bomb auto should be a killer potent plant, I've grown thc bomb photo and kept a mother I loved it so much, like a punch in the face.

now just waiting for the cherry bomb to come out will be getting that one two

Me Too! I just got some of these last night-Tropical Seeds-10 auto regular seeds "Kushomatic"
http://www.alibongo.co.uk/catalog/tr...861685157c060f fpr future breeding projects! Cant wait! Been thinking of crossing it with auto seeds-purple cheese! But im still brainstorming and learning but i think this is a great strain to make crosses with!

Back