Dutch Passion Hazy's Mediterranean Outdoor Grow

Its almost to good to be true.
I could grow this in a window sill in the front room.
Or right next to the tomatoes in the back yard.
so so cool!
you guys ROCK!!

Just about to jump in the car for a wee drive up to Amsterdam for a couple of days.....I'll post some choice pics of what i'm smokin when i get there. Hope your weekend is as good as mine is going to be. :Hookah:

Just about to jump in the car for a wee drive up to Amsterdam for a couple of days.....I'll post some choice pics of what i'm smokin when i get there. Hope your weekend is as good as mine is going to be. :Hookah:

I'm ashamed to say I've never been bro so take loads of pics for me,I'm especially interested in the menus and hash....have a great one bro.

I'm ashamed to say I've never been bro so take loads of pics for me,I'm especially interested in the menus and hash....have a great one bro.

I'll get some menu pics for you bro..... Next time you're comin"

Wowzer Tang... Seems like a good destination for your next Hols...
Dam is a truly beautiful city mate. Once you escape the tourist trap of the Red light district (which does have its own charm in a kinda strange way) it's such a beautiful peaceful City. Tiny as well so you can duck about on a bike and it only takes about 25 mins to get right across town....

My misses used to live there... I miss it a lot. :hump:

I'm hoping to get back over there soon, 37 visits and counting :)

Me and the missus walk for miles when we're there, amazing the number of little "local's" cafes you stumble across hidden off the tourist trail!

I remember graffiti as high as one could reach throughout the city.
very cool.
very inspirational,
Have fun Hazy.

I wish it was just that easy for all of us.

Back