Dutch Passion Hazy's Mediterranean Outdoor Grow

Purple!!
who would have known.
tell me all about it, I think I can smell it from here.
Thanks for coming back, I'm sure it was a struggle not to stay.
what were the prices like? and did you experience any new strains?

Ok i'm back.... turned into a bit of an adventure...Sorry TaNg but i was too wasted to attempt to get the camera out in the dam to get some menu pics.... anyway hope these make up for it. I left Mr J in charge of the watering and i came back to some lovely purpleness. another couple of weeks and i'll be chonging on these purple beauties.

kvHDJWG.jpg

lqE9C45.png

Good to be back and i've got a rather large indoor grow coming up for your enjoyment. Take it easy

dont worry about it bro all that matters is you were a red eyed Jedi lol. Plants and pics are stunning bro.

Quacky Baccy, looks wonderful and weird,Spot on. :)

Oooh, she's purty brother. Welcome back.
:Sharing One:

Thanks brother ...was a nice sight to come back to
You made it back then....?...smoke cleared up long enough for you to find your way Home.....:xlaugh:...we were going to get a Search Party up...

come Spring.....:toke toking:

Good to See you back....

The getting back was a bit of a disaster... all sorts of chaos, but three ferries and one plane and it's back in the sun

Stunning .

Totally agree

welcome quacky backy

Cheers T, So is that the name your going for?

Purple!!
who would have known.
tell me all about it, I think I can smell it from here.
Thanks for coming back, I'm sure it was a struggle not to stay.
what were the prices like? and did you experience any new strains?

Smells sweet sweet sweet... reminds me very much of the old purple haze, a favourite back in the day. Prices were the usual 10-15 euros a gram.. as to what i smoked as usual started off in cafe420/de kuil with the strain i always start my Dam trip with, a nice pure sativa by the name of Neville's Haze...what happened after that smoke wise is a bit of a mystery, hooked with some friends and spent the night in Nes smoking god knows what... and much alcohol was imbibed.

dont worry about it bro all that matters is you were a red eyed Jedi lol. Plants and pics are stunning bro.

Thanks TaNg ... yeah it was proper messy

Looks great sir.

Cheers Grim

Quacky Baccy, looks wonderful and weird,Spot on. :)

Thanks .. i have to agree it's a stunning looking strain.

well son....you should be ashamed"Eye roll"for staggering around Amsterdam for so long:RU Stoned..?::Woozy..?:and even with the extended stay in the dam... the girl's look gorgeous!:drool::hug:

Sir Hazy.
Can we get a shot of the whole plant?

Yeah Hazy get trigger happy!:)

well son....you should be ashamed"Eye roll"for staggering around Amsterdam for so long:RU Stoned..?::Woozy..?:and even with the extended stay in the dam... the girl's look gorgeous!:drool::hug:

Thanks Dad yeah it was so much of a blast that i'm going back today...haha...REALLY

Sir Hazy.
Can we get a shot of the whole plant?

I'll get them up when i get back.

Yeah Hazy get trigger happy!:)

Will do Bunny....

So i'm off on another little road trip. Many lights needed.

Have a great weekend fellow stoners.

Back