Dutch Passion Hazy's Mediterranean Outdoor Grow

FLipping Knew it! :p ... Told Ya!! lol

Cheers Tony, this is indeed exciting and give me more of a hankering to get a green house!
I'm sure it will turn out awesome and be extrememly popular!

Well done DP, Good luck Hazy

:d5: :d5: :d5:

This is awesome man. I showed my wife, who was skeptical of me growing at first, and she said "When's that coming out?" I would love to have this in my garden.

Very cool.
cant wait for some beans to try out.
Quack quack.

OK guys, this is one we have wanted for many years but stabilising wacky leaves whilst taking care of of the other things you want to also stabilise takes time. Parent genetics came from our outdoor favourite Frisian Dew, and also Ducksfoot. Ducksfoot genetics show webbed leaves, like a ducks foot, hence the name.

The goal was to make a variety which you could look straight at and not know its canna. Customers have been asking for this for years and years, especially those that grow outdoors guerilla style. Additionally, lots of people have greenhouses at home and have been waiting for a stealth variety that they could hide in a corner and not even their partners would know.

So lets see what happens. We are pretty excited about this, and if it continues to look good we have some 'high' hopes for this line.

Good luck Hazy, you have something special here :)

Thanks T and everyone else, will do my best to do it justice.... i'll get some pics up later.

So we had the most horrendous thunder storm this week the plants got it full pelt, soil got soaked and and the leaves took a hammering.... so how did they respond...they started to flower of course...i'm always amazed at the power of the genetics DP give me to play with. Here are a few pics

d5ObyTl.jpg

sdcmqVk.jpg

yaNZpVu.jpg

g8twsPw.jpg

im4aYMo.jpg

Ye ha here we go.
Bring on the flowers! Looks like theres going to be lots.
didn't catch the name thoe.

Ye ha here we go.
Bring on the flowers! Looks like theres going to be lots.
didn't catch the name thoe.

I think this could be an excuse for a competition..... Name the Strain...

Can't wait for the auto version!

Ditto!!!

Duuude I jus love wathcin me a Hazy grow man.Always so awesome dude!!:cool:

always a pleasure to have the chance to show off something new.... especially while basking in the sun.

Back