Dutch Passion Hazy's Mediterranean Outdoor Grow

I know fella, i miss my 20/4 rapid growth...not long till the indoor season though.

I'll put a Bet on it....:kusht:..I Think the spring and autumn are the Best seasons now you are slightly further South...cough..cough..

The Other thing...get some Photos out Early spring..Jan/feb ..the spring 12/12 shoves them into flower..and you harvest early May.

Us ex-UK-ers Forget there are TWO 12/12 periods in a year in which to harvest photos...:thumbs:..so I Thought I'd drop you a Reminder....:tiphat:

thanks for that post, that is exactly what I will be doing come February.

Thanks boss.... never gave it any thought but i'll defo be doing just that next year...:KISS:

Yup...I Learned doing Auto/photo rolls over winter..the photos would get thrown outdoor because my grow cupboard wasn't high enough..they would grow slow or go into suspended animation..then come march they would accelerate away and be ready to harvest may.

You are not going to get full harvest..I estimate I'd get about 1/3rd of full season..

But..
the LEO aren't Looking for them at that time of year..
you get less Pests...
and IMO...bud brought up through the cold season Tastes so much Sweeter..:Sharing One:..probably coz the terps don't dissipate so much.

thanks for that post, that is exactly what I will be doing come February.

Good Luck...:tiphat:

Hazy...have you encountered any stink bugs yet...?...green...with a back like a shield shape...

Hazy...have you encountered any stink bugs yet...?...green...with a back like a shield shape...

Yeah i've seen a couple this year but not in the proximity of the plants.

Yeah i've seen a couple this year but not in the proximity of the plants.

They are Absolutely Brilliant for your plants..I'd say similar to a lady bird with a Voracious appetite for Bugs.

They keep my outdoor plants as clean as clean...they stand guard on them.

I Love my stink bugs...:d5:..Aunty's little Helpers..

Thanks for the reminder folks, time to let some lady bugs go in the greenhouse.

They are Absolutely Brilliant for your plants..I'd say similar to a lady bird with a Voracious appetite for Bugs.

They keep my outdoor plants as clean as clean...they stand guard on them.

I Love my stink bugs...:d5:..Aunty's little Helpers..

Thanks for the heads up ... that's one i can tick off the instant extermination list. :d5:

Thanks for the reminder folks, time to let some lady bugs go in the greenhouse.

Keep it brown fella :pighug:

Having fun in the sun........

nSp8gjP.jpg

Hey Hazy, really neat plants you got going man. One of the most interesting grows I've seen.

Back