Dutch Passion Hazy's Mediterranean Outdoor Grow

Looks like a freaky nettle!

Let me know when you get bored lookin' at this freak..................

yraptzP.jpg

XhEeTmW.jpg

CcZUp58.jpg

This is a special strain bro can you imagine the work the breeder has put in......cannot wait to see her bloom.

Yeah TaNg....to lock something like this down must have taken many years and many generations. And lock it down they have, here are the two on the canes showing the same trait...it is as Tony says Genius.

MR9hgBC.jpg

Oev9cON.jpg

Holly shit!
I want some beans.
when can I get some?
I would grow this in my FRONT yard.

i will be able to say more soon, but the original philosophy behind this variety was to have a stabilised variety which you would walk past and not immediately recognise as cannabis. Its the kind of challenge and project that was hard to let go of, and we knew that lots of customers would find the idea appealing on a few different levels. So hey, why not. We always did like a challenge.

Very Interesting... But when they start to flower is no one going to recognize them then. Are the buds incognito too :) ???

We should be friends ;)

Keep up the good work gentlemen..

Looks like a freaky nettle!

That's exactly what i think when i look at them....neighbours must wonder why that guy's out training his nettles :grin:

Can't wait to see how she looks in flower too, so far, nice and stealthy!!!

Watching another grow with this strain on another forum and she is just going into flower,the plant has exactly the same webbing between the fingers so very consistent.

Watching another grow with this strain on another forum and she is just going into flower,the plant has exactly the same webbing between the fingers so very consistent.

What is it Tang?
Hazy has me on the edge of my seat and its driving me crazy

Back