Dinafem Haze Autoflowering CBD

She will take off! May slow down a day or two but it will pay off in the end.

:headbang:
No stopping her! Noticeable gains in both height and side branches since the chop. Vigorous girl. Day 16
20161224_214033.jpg

No stopping her! Noticeable gains in both height and side branches since the chop. Vigorous girl. Day 16
View attachment 677804

Looking good after the topping mate :slap: how are things doing, She should be now entering the bloom stage?

Hope all is ok mate?

Thanks you for the previous picture updates very much appreciated :pass:

All the best

D-M.

All is well @Dinafem-Mark and hope you had a great time over the holidays, and happy new years!
Just so busy at the moment and Im mostly updating on instagram and Grow Diaries. She is stretching like a champion though, 26 days old and 39 cm tall! Preflowers started showing on day 21... She has outgrown some of my plants that havent been topped by quite a lot to be honest. Do you have any insight on how your breeders test for vigour and hardiness? She seems so used to having her head cut off. LoL. She never stopped growing, only slowed down for a maximum of 36 hours before she started accelerating again.

Take care. Ill get some pics up here in the next few days.

All is well @Dinafem-Mark and hope you had a great time over the holidays, and happy new years!
Just so busy at the moment and Im mostly updating on instagram and Grow Diaries. She is stretching like a champion though, 26 days old and 39 cm tall! Preflowers started showing on day 21... She has outgrown some of my plants that havent been topped by quite a lot to be honest. Do you have any insight on how your breeders test for vigour and hardiness? She seems so used to having her head cut off. LoL. She never stopped growing, only slowed down for a maximum of 36 hours before she started accelerating again.

Take care. Ill get some pics up here in the next few days.

We always choose the most vigorous and Hardy plants when creating our strains to ensure a very good plant with the best possible genetics. You will find a lot of our strains can take toppings etc very easy and will bounce back very fast. I do believe that this is down to the elite genetics we use to create these great strains :thumbsup:

Thanks for updating on IG and GD I'll be checking that out mate :pass:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

D-M.

This is great to hear mate :toke: As haze auto cbd is a 1:1 ratio strain I can't wait to see what you think of the strains with more cbd like our ip cbd auto with a 2:1 ratio :toke: it has been working great for my anxiety with a different buzz. Quite energetic :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

how stable is the IP CBD at 2:1?
sounds like something i will be looking into

how stable is the IP CBD at 2:1?
sounds like something i will be looking into

Stable as in the 2:1 ratio is in every plant or a stable growing strain?

When we do testing it is usually with over 200 test,s from different stages of harvest and the 2:1 ratio is very consistent :thumbsup: If memory serves out of 200 lab tests the 2:1 ratio was in over 98% of the samples so I would say the 2:1 ratio is very stable :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Stable as in the 2:1 ratio is in every plant or a stable growing strain?

When we do testing it is usually with over 200 test,s from different stages of harvest and the 2:1 ratio is very consistent :thumbsup: If memory serves out of 200 lab tests the 2:1 ratio was in over 98% of the samples so I would say the 2:1 ratio is very stable :pass:

All the best

Mark.
yes that is what i was referring to the thc:cbd ratio
looking forward to IPCBD cheers :)

yes that is what i was referring to the thc:cbd ratio
looking forward to IPCBD cheers :)

You should have the 2:1 cbd: thc ratio in most every plant mate. We do try to stabilise the genetics before any release :thumbsup: All that have grown her have not been disappointed and getting some very positive feedback from the medical cannabis community :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Back