Dinafem Haze Autoflowering CBD

and day 7....
View attachment 673128

And a little treat for ya. I wanna document my growing more thoroughly so here is a quick 10s clip of my cab focusing on the Haze Autoflowering CBD.
Goal will be to get a clip up at the end of every week.

For just a week old she's looking great and I love the addition of the weekly video update :thumbsup:

Great set up and a great update :slap:

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

yes i absolutely love this strain! i need to get more CBD for my jars, im scared of running out!:yoinks:
literally!

yes i absolutely love this strain! i need to get more CBD for my jars, im scared of running out!:yoinks:
literally!

You a medical user? I really can't do without CBD meds, and finding a reliable CBD auto where most seeds show CBD phenos, for sure isnt easy.

Day 8
20161216_093634.jpg

Day 9
20161217_082159.jpg

@ChillFred yes i have pretty bad anxiety and the Haze CBD just crushes the anxiety so fast after i take a dab its like a miracle man

This is great to hear mate :toke: As haze auto cbd is a 1:1 ratio strain I can't wait to see what you think of the strains with more cbd like our ip cbd auto with a 2:1 ratio :toke: it has been working great for my anxiety with a different buzz. Quite energetic :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

You a medical user? I really can't do without CBD meds, and finding a reliable CBD auto where most seeds show CBD phenos, for sure isnt easy.

Day 8
View attachment 673979

Day 9
View attachment 673980

For day 9 looking great :slap:

Keep up the great work and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated :thumbsup:

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Back