Dinafem Haze Autoflowering CBD

ChillFred

Medical Stoner
Reaction score
This is a test to see how big she gets in a 5.7L pot and to see how high levels of nutrients she can take before i start a 10 plant sea of green style grow. I wish i could start it sooner but i still hve a few weeks left on my current plants so theres only space for one atm.

medium is 75% biobizz light mix / 25% coco coir an i use a 300w LED growboard that runs 18/6 and all nutrients will be Advanced Nutrients and i only run Bloom nutes.

Day 1
20161209_110323.jpg

@Dinafem-Mark Glad to have you if you wanna join, Im gonna push this girl with as much nutes as possible so im hoping i can make her fat even though shes in a small pot. Any input on if these are sensitive to nutes or heavy feeders?

CF

This is a test to see how big she gets in a 5.7L pot and to see how high levels of nutrients she can take before i start a 10 plant sea of green style grow. I wish i could start it sooner but i still hve a few weeks left on my current plants so theres only space for one atm.

medium is 75% biobizz light mix / 25% coco coir an i use a 300w LED growboard that runs 18/6 and all nutrients will be Advanced Nutrients and i only run Bloom nutes.

Day 1
View attachment 670596

@Dinafem-Mark Glad to have you if you wanna join, Im gonna push this girl with as much nutes as possible so im hoping i can make her fat even though shes in a small pot. Any input on if these are sensitive to nutes or heavy feeders?

CF

I'll be along for the ride mate. This is going to be a very interesting grow, testing the size of the pot needed and pushing them to the maximum with the nutrients. Will be very interesting for new growers to see how far these strains can be pushed and what they can realistically achieve with size of pots and medium used.

Will be a great grow and thank you for documenting this diary on AFN :thumbsup:

It looks like you are off to a great start :slap:

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Back