Harvest within a week?

judging by the tricomes i think she has some time left. also a pic from slightly further away could help judge the size of the buds to the other growth.

i started doing partial harvests, taking some off the top that seems ready and letting the newly uncovered spots develop for a week or two more. the staggered approach is kinda nice. by the time you are curing your first harvest you can take the 2nd harvest, maybe you will even have some left for a 3rd harvest.

and the orange hairs, there will be new ones coming in, they replenish from what i have seen.

Thanks for your answer!
So maybe it was a good time. To start the 2 week flush 2 days ago.
Some of the leaves are slightly turning Yellow now.

judging by the tricomes i think she has some time left. also a pic from slightly further away could help judge the size of the buds to the other growth.

i started doing partial harvests, taking some off the top that seems ready and letting the newly uncovered spots develop for a week or two more. the staggered approach is kinda nice. by the time you are curing your first harvest you can take the 2nd harvest, maybe you will even have some left for a 3rd harvest.

and the orange hairs, there will be new ones coming in, they replenish from what i have seen.

Sorry for the bad quality! My camera decided to be a prick!

Attachments

• received_612964576309638.jpeg
    received_612964576309638.jpeg
    760.1 KB · Views: 42
  • received_628508394735990.jpeg
    received_628508394735990.jpeg
    580.7 KB · Views: 40
looks good, but giver her a week, see what she does. also, consider a staggered harvest, its quite nice approach.

looks good, but giver her a week, see what she does. also, consider a staggered harvest, its quite nice approach.

Sweet! I'll give her at least 2 weeks of plain water now, it'll swell up a bit during the flush right?
I was just a bit nervous that I started the flush too early.

Yeah, imma to that! The lowers ones need to develop more.
Was thinking about throwing them in a paperbag, the ones that I cut. My goal was to dry everything inside the tent but that's not an option if a cut down sections.

Back